24 12
Thread
Printable Version

twentysomething (ABC 2) General Discussion (Spoilers)

twentysomething (ABC 2) General Discussion (Spoilers)

twentysomething Premiered on ABC 2 on September 06, 2011

Jess (Jess Harris) and Josh (Josh Schmidt) are best friends, housemates and twentysomething. While their friends finish uni degrees, climb the corporate ladder and settle down, Jess and Josh live for the weekend.

When they find themselves unemployed, getting evicted and constantly dodging the dreaded question, "So what do you do with yourselves?", they decide its time to become their own bosses.

This six-part comedy/drama series sees Jess and Josh set out each week in search of their big break. Jess, with a restless need to prove herself and a fear of becoming boring and predictable, contrasts with the more content and cautious Josh. No matter how crazy, weird or ridiculous some of Jess’ ideas get, it's her confidence and blind faith that makes Josh want to buy whatever she is selling.
Homepage

1x01 Episode 1

Not bad first episode but i would of liked to of seen the landlords face when he checked the house out after they were evicted

1x02 Episode 2

Jess's idea of tours for backpackers was amusing and you just new she would end up on a pub crawl but after all that money and the van breaking down was predictable, I'm not surprised they abandoned the travelers

1x03 Episode 3

The erotic cleaning was amusing but not much cleaning being done and having to get Josh drunk to loosen him up was priceless but i can't believe that every job the try ends up in trouble

1x04 Episode 4

Jess out bidding Nick and Josh on the apartment just to stop him from leaving was amusing but it's a good job she was outbid or she would of been in trouble and the lost dog rewards as an income was a little ridiculous

1x05 Episode 5

They maybe about to embark on a journey of a lift time but London of all places and how are they going to pay for it considering they start a new venture every week but the proposal was priceless

1x06 Episode 6

Who would of thought they would actually go through with the wedding just to fund their trip to London but Josh's father did organise a great service

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-5-2013 21:58 ]

2x01 Episode 1

Jess should of kept quiet at the bar when offered drinks at student happy hour prices but I'm not surprised Nick wanted them out of his place

2x02 Episode 2

Jess doing a runner from paying the taxi fair was risky but Josh was right about her doing that before as the way she climbed the garden wall was quick, Jess teasing the guy up the ladder with no pants on was amusing but I did expect him to fall off when she answered her phone as she was footing the ladder

2x03 Episode 3

Jess going all out trying to win her ex back was a little over the top and how they managed to throw such a party with their finances but getting robbed was all they needed

2x04 Episode 4

Josh getting the wrong idea about who Jess was sleeping with was understandable as she was sneaking in to get ready for work in the morning

2x05 Episode 5

Jess did go over the top at the drama class compared to the others and all because there was a talent scout in the audience

24 12
Thread