38 12
Thread
Printable Version

DCI Banks (ITV1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x03 Piece of My Heart: Part 1

Jack Barber being a suspect in the death of his son Matt did make things awkward as he was a high ranking officer and Banks getting over protective of Annie after the near accident I thought would make thinks uncomfortable

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2016 09:43 ]

3x04 Piece of My Heart: Part 2

I had a felling Martin would end up dead one way or another as he was the one who had the missing tape but the way Banks got the tape was sneaky and what an interesting revelation

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2016 09:44 ]

3x05 Bad Boy: Part 1

You just knew Helen convincing Banks that she should lead a firearms team to take possession of the gun found in a former neighbour of Banks teenage daughter’s bedroom would go pear shape but Banks own daughter seeing the main suspect was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2016 09:45 ]

3x06 Bad Boy: Part 2

Annie’s internal investigation getting Helen suspension was unfortunate but getting her reinstated afterwards was great and Banks having a sniper in the wings while trying to get his daughter back was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2016 09:45 ]

Brand New Series: DCI Banks Series 4

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2016 09:48 ]

4x01 What Will Survive: Part 1

The victim being buried alive was sickening and Alan having to deal with the death of his mother was sad but you just knew he would work through it

4x02 What Will Survive: Part 2

The house fire injuring Michael and killed his son Robbie was tragic but the timing was suspicious as they were due down the station in the morning and Michael starting the fire was surprising, Jason abducting the missing girl Annika was stupid

4x03 Buried: Part 1

Anaan's body being discovered washed up by an underground river was sad but the fact she had a meeting with Marcus was suspicious and with Marcus turning up dead the husband was bound to become the prime suspect, Anaan's brother was behaving strange

4x04 Buried: Part 2

Geoff becoming a marked man after witnessing the two murders was unfortunate but trying to keep him safe was going to be tough with his daughter's boyfriend being followed and Anaan's husband being unintentionally responsible was tragic

4x05 Ghosts: Part 1

Josh's mother having to identify his body was tragic and finding out that Josh was infatuated with Spencer's girlfriend would normally make him a suspect but manufacturing Ecstasy was surprising

4x06 Ghosts: Part 2

Helen trying to get back in Alan's good books was understandable but Spencer's girlfriend getting an abortion did change the suspect list as Josh thought the baby was his and you would of expected what Spencer's parents did

5x01 To Burn In Every Drop Of Blood: Part One

The victim had no chance surviving that frenzied attack but receiving a text and the money he had hidden behind the mirror he was obviously up to no good but talk about bad time knocking on the mothers door looking for her daughter when her body was just found at the same place as the first victim

5x02 To Burn In Every Drop Of Blood: Part Two

The therapist being linked to two victims has to be bad for her business and willing to let her son become a suspect to cover her own ass was disturbing but she did a god job in trying to cover it up

5x03 A Little Bit Of Heart: Part One

Xun Li being kidnapped was disturbing but his worried wife Rachel telling them Xun is an asthmatic who left without his medication at home did seem strange as it's no good at home if he has an attack but the ransom drop going pear shaped with the multiple bag drop was impressive

5x04 A Little Bit Of Heart: Part Two

Mark was lucky not to be charged with Xun Li's murder when CCTV footage that identifies his vehicle near Xun's business the night it was vandalised and Alan's dad pretending to be asleep when he kissed Annie was nice but what a cliffhanger with Annie getting stabbed

5x05 Undertow: Part One

I cant believe Annie didn't make it considering she was on the phone to Alan at the time but with her death this was bound to be the only case Alan wanted to solve and the guy was lucky to survive that crash, Alan loosing control was understandable but was only making thing harder

5x06 Undertow: Part Two

Banks being taken off the case was going to make solving Annie's murder that much harder for him but Vince being in Richards back pocket was surprising and I had a feeling it was his wife talking to Annie was the reason she was killed

38 12
Thread