Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Leonard's idea about the joint account was a good one after their previous disagreement but no response to the genius in bed comment was amusing and no response to making out on a pill of money was priceless

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Penny having the Doctor develop a crush on her was understandable especially if she used her looks to promote her products but him falling for anyone who touched him was a little creepy

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Sheldon telling Amy he loves her was a surprise and trust Stuart to bring Jeanie but the fight in the limo was amusing

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Trust Howard to put his foot in his mouth about being married for forty years and Sheldon not being happy about Leonard going into the hospital for an operation was selfish but walking into the door was karma

8x10 The Champagne Reflection

Bernadette finding out everyone is scared of her was a surprise to her but still taking advantage of the company was priceless.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Bernadette discovering what her boss really thinks of her I thought was amusing as she looks so sweet and trust Sheldon to open the old bottle of champagne

8x11 The Clean Room Infiltration

The situations these guys get into are so ridclous that you can't believe these guys are scientist but penny telling them how get out of situation was priceless

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It being Penny's idea how the guys get out of their situation was amusing considering they are supposed to be the smart ones and Sheldon being outdone by Amy over Christmas gifts was awesome

8x12 The Space Probe Disintegration

Penny and Amy convincing Leonard and Sheldon into taking them shopping was surprising but Sheldon trying to help them pick something the guys wouldn't like was priceless

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Both of them crying in store was priceless because they miss each other

8x13 The Anxiety Optimization

Sheldon thinking that if he becomes more anxious , it would help him come up with ideas for his research was amusing but staying awake for days made him even more crazy

8x14 The Comic Book Store Regeneration

Sheldon being mad at Amy for helping another scientist with his research was amusing but get revenge by telling penny what Amy did to her was amusing  

8x16 The Intimacy Acceleration

I am not sure whether episode were labelled wrong but i am bit confused as which episode i watched. Anyone back to tis episode penny and sheldon conduct an experiment was nice as you could see it working they learnt some new stuff about each other

8x17 The Colonization Application

Sheldon telling Amy he  signed up for a one-way mission to colonize Mars was interesting as she had no idea so i am not surprised she was annoyed but invite her to go with her was amusing

8x18 The Leftover Thermalization

Eating all that leftover from fridge was crazy

8x19 The Skywalker Incursion

Taking a side trip Skywalker theme park was a bad idea as Sheldon got teased by security guard

8x20 The Fortification Implementation

Leonard finding out that Penny earns more money than him really surprises him leading to typical argument and Amy building Sheldon a fort to cheer him up was amusing but Amy turning it into a sleepover was amusing but her keeping a  spare set in the sofa for 2 years was amusing.

8x21 The Communication Deterioration

Raj being offered a project was nice but asking his friends to help lead him choosing Leonard since he was the only one didn't put his ideas forwards but finding out neither of them have a clue was priceless

8x24 The Commitment Determination

Everyone is in relationship crisis so typically season finale not really much to discuss because every season same thing happens

Reply 199#199 bala's post

I was sad that Amy went one direction and Sheldon out of the blue went another.....I hope it gets worked out quickly next season.  

Why Leonard would you say ANYTHING to penny...>WHY  you held it for 2 yrs.  let it go...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread