Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Howard keeping bring up being space was getting annoying but that video he got sent really got message across.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but i would be curious what his paper would got but i noticed they never continue that storyline later on in this season they left a few open ended storyline floating on this comedy

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad he managed move out but it's shame he still can't let his mother go and i don't know why actress doesn't want show her face on this series i mean there already picture of her IMDB so i don't understand why she doesn't want to show her face on popular tv series?.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Finding out what Sheldon was doing was priceless because 43 wasn't an equation just a record but what a way to prank the guys when they put a hidden camera in that room

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

This was really amusing but naked prank was really amusing clever way to use it from filming point laptop covering Howard junk and car seat hiding Sheldon junk .

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I was impressed at penny not being a girl showing how to gut a fish was priceless

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Penny face is very expressive in this series there lots of time you can see she stop herself from cranking up while filming.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I still don't understand why Sheldon wanted to get involved with that conversation being sent to Human resources and ratting his friends out was really ridclous.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes the star trek make up was rather impressive Raj one was the best but car robbery loving Sheldon GPS brain teaser was really amusing.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

It was abount time he realises that other people could help him get better at his job but Kripke thinking that the reason why Sheldon wasn't at his best was because of his girlfriend was priceless.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I really thought this was one better episode don't get me wrong most episode are good but this one actually good because it tested both relationship Sheldon and Leonard . Both these relationship have been going around in circles and this was good opportunity to push the relationship to next level so i was left rather disappointed they both move back to same place at the end. I would love to see problem faced by both characters living with a women. I don't know why the writer didn't want pursue that storyline because so much potential.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Amy being pleased was funny because she found out it was more burden than a gift

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Raj getting upset was understandable but her being more shy than him was priceless.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I would love see his reaction had they not stop him

That date was rather different but at least it worked

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes you would thought they know better leave Sheldon unattended in a closet he was bound to get into trouble somehow but i agree what the guys did was great.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised it took that long for them to find out he person was dead considering you would thought cleaning staff at the university clean all the offices?. The girls trying to help there men get the position was nice

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

It's nice when a tv show makes a reference to a show that being cancelled it was smart keep the show updated but Amy trying break Sheldon attitude toward closure failed as when she left he redid all the activities

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I would love see Sheldon try being dr proton since he can't stand people even when he has to be presentation

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I can't believe you didn't mention Sheldon and Amy relationship eventually got physical which was rather amazing trust Penny push them to that situation and bedroom scene really was one nicest situation where Sheldon realise how much he cared for Amy.   . I really disappoint they didn't show them kissing that made this episode one of the best

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I really didn't expect them to leave on a cliffhanger so glad i almost caught up only 1 more season to go better than i expected .

Thread