Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but taking penny bed was amusing i have to say she really is great at dealing with Sheldon but still few things to learn

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I love psychical comedy between Raj and Howard but the fact she just stood there and starred at them instead of coughing would made that better.

Of course Sheldon was find out but they should of gone out instead staying at the apartment  

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Trust Raj to make all of them winners but penny telling him run to India was amusing .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i can't blame lenoard from taking advantage of penny but he should known better than tell his friends but penny turning the tables was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well Sheldon going to Amy at penny apartment and changing his mind but Howard really needs to be careful if he want keep his wife he does spend a little too much time with Raj so i can understand why she got upset .

Sheldon relationship with Amy is only interesting part of this series because you are just waiting for them get psychical but i don't know how long they can do this for.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes who would thought that he could actually be romantic but moving the song to hospital was a nice touch and Penny having a difficult time trying to be romantic but she didn't realise keep all the things Leonard gave her was actually very romantic.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well it was nice to see him again but asking Leonard why he friends with Sheldon was priceless but Raj and Howard belt buckle situation was ridclous

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Leonard not knowing Sheldon paid the fine 7 years ago and waiting to teach him lesson was amusing.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well yes it's getting boring but it's a running gag they keep going but Penny dumbness is also getting ridclous fair enough she only has high school education but not knowing chapel they visited in Las Vagas was real wedding was alarming. .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes they was no way they could please him but lenoard disprove his theory was amusing consider how many times he said He wasn't smart

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I don't think any of us could imagine life without Sheldon and the impact he has on all people around him . It really makes you appreciate him a lot more

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but Leonard actually being responsible and saying no was great even through he knew it could risk her breaking up with him but it wasn't a romantic when she did it drunk so i really hope she does propose to him soon because they are really dragging this relationship out longer than needed it been 7 years and given this has been renewed to next 3 season i really want them to get married otherwise it would be a disappointment

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well yes but come on without him putting his foot in his mouth it wouldn't been an episode.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I don't understand why they didn't reserve the tickets and they could easily get tickets on the day ?

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Amy did fantastic valentines job she like perfect girlfriend for Sheldon the amount of thought she has put into it so i was glad when they accidental kissed she got something out all her hard work .

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes it's clear penny has too much control over him and i don't know how they will address this because that getting old i was expecting penny treat Leonard with some respect but she slowly getting better but still has a ego that he is lucky to be with her.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I loved that he got Penny a replacement car that really was a great gift for her consider her bad luck but i loved that it was Sheldon that didn't say i told you so that light on her car has been on long time so i am glad it eventually gave out.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I really surprised how he still managed to face her without Leonard support

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

To be honest Raj being honest about dating two women went well on his first date i really like her more than other women she's great i hope she stays on at constant girlfriend she would certainly great addition to the cast.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i was worried what Howard was hiding i was expecting it to be a lot worse than toilet malfunction

Thread