Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

That Fountue teller was trying tell Sheldon get more serious with Amy but he refuses to listen . I don't blame girls for want peace since Penny keeps going on about her crappy movie

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Penny realise that she knew all references and was embarrassed was nice surprise so glad they developed her character but Sheldon dream was another message about embrace  the present i really thought he would of got the message across and actually think about proposing to Amy but again he couldn't read between the lines . All these clues are starting to get annoying as an audience member

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes her proposal really wasn't great but you got admit this show really takes the fun out of romantic situation but look on her face when he showed her her ring was nice. Keep the ring in his wallet was risky what if it had fallen out over the years ?.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well this was an interesting season finale because we all know Sheldon doesn't like change so his reaction wasn't surprising but i am just thinking next season when he returns he going bring back another women   . Why else would writer do this storyline if it wasn't so Sheldon meet another women ?.

Next season is going focus on Penny and Leonard wedding plans which is going to be very amusing because both of them have different ideas.  

What a great way to end the episode with Amy hitting Lenoard with a cushion .

The Big Bang Theory Season 8 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 22, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

8x01 The Locomotion Interruption

Sheldon getting robbed and forced to ask people for help was amusing consider how he hate talking to people i was half expecting him to sit in corner crying. Penny getting a proper job should be interesting.

8x02 The Junior Professor Solution

Sheldon getting a promotion was a surprise but being forced to become a teacher had potential i was excited however they deciding he would just teach Howard was waste of storyline. I suppose with the star huge salary they couldn't afford new characters . Which is a shame after 8 years we needs some more new characters i was hoping one new characters would make Amy jealous .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Sheldon asking for help in his underwear was amusing and you can't blame the strangers for running away but asking Amy not to listen while he talked to Leonard was crazy as the were all in the car

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Sheldon being upset with his promotion was crazy but being forced to teach a class was amusing and you can't blame the students for not turning up but what a great shot with the spit ball

8x03 The First Pitch Insufficiency

Howard throwing the first pitch in baseball game was never going be great but him design a robot to throw the ball was a bit ridclous.

8x04 The Hook-up Reverberation

Raj bring his girlfriend to meet his friend went well but she doesn't like Penny because she know she spend the night with Raj but we know nothing happen but Raj lying to his girlfriend by making it look like Penny was in love with him was amusing.

8x05 The Focus Attentuation

The guys trying come up invention was difficult due to the fact that there were procrastinating most of the times but Back to the future discussion was highlight of the episode because i never thought about theories behind that movie but it was amusing to hear other theories about the movie.

8x06 The Expedition Approximation

Penny and Leonard having a discussion about money was never going go well but joint account was a good compromise and i do feel sorry about Howard the way she treats her husband like a child is so sad .

8x07 The Misinterpretation Agitation

The boys being locked in basement by Penny stalker client was amusing but it did look like they didn't mind

8x08 The Prom Equivalency

This was odd revisit your prom was nice episode but Sheldon made a step forward with his relationship with Amy . At this rate they will be married by age of 50

8x09 The Septum Deviation

Lenoard having minor surgery to sort out his Septum and Sheldon wasn't happy but both having bandage on their nose was priceless but urn was taking it a bit too far

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Why on earth did NASA ask Howard to throw out the first pitch when he's not very athletic but the training in the gym was amusing and the robot was even worse than if he had thrown the ball and missed

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Because everyone else was busy he was last person on the list

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Penny getting the cold shoulder from Raj's girlfriend Emily was so obvious and the reason why wasn't that obvious but finding out Raj told her about their drunken fumble was amusing, the guy thinking about investing in Stuart comic book store was an interesting idea

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The girls going to Las Vegas for the weekend while the guys had their physicist's retreat was amusing but Penny studying instead was impressive and the Back to the Future analogy was interesting

Thread