Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

61 names for Sheldon is a drop in the bucket, he has pretty much total recall, especially when it deals with him, he can name every name and what they did (real or imaginary) to him.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x05 The Russian Rocket Reaction

I found it amusing that Sheldon was still using a 5 1/4" floppy disc and Bernadette going to Howard.s mother was clever

The Good Guy Fluctuation

Well Leonard screwed that up, and I knew Priya was gonna cheat on him
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

The guys pulling Halloween prank on Sheldon were amusing but Bernadette and Howard were the best and Alice picking Leonard up in the comic book store was interesting but you just knew he would do something stupid

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yea, if I was him and met Alice, before calling her, I would have called Priya and said it was over.  Alice is more his type, likes some of the same things as Leonard does and Priya likes nothing about Leonard's life.

5x08 The Isolation Permutation

What a horrible thought to wear the dresses that Amy described and Leonard doing Sheldon's knock on Amy's door was amusing, Bernadette looked great in the wedding dress

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I liked Amy's idea, it wasn't like they had died in the dresses, they were just there, still in the plastic.

5x09 The Ornithophobia Diffusion

Penny and Leonard deciding to spend the night out just as friends was interesting but Leonard's confession about when they were dating and making her pay her own way was amusing. Sheldon freaking out when a bird gets in the apartment but i can't believe he wanted to flush it down the loo

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yea like Leonard being honest, and making her pay for her movie, but I would have bought the fries if I was him.  Leonard and Lovey Dovey

The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition

Loved how sheldon got all jealous. He came at boyfriend/girlfiend in his same dry manner.  LOL!  

knock knock, Penny
knock knock, amy
knock knock, bernnadette   Too cute.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Yea, his jealousy was too funny, but after asking Amy to be his girlfriend at the theater, then leaving the tow of them to finish their date was too much.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Penny playing Twister was amusing and Sheldon calling out all the girls names when knocking the door was great

5x11 The Speckerman Recurrence

The girls trying to help Penny make amends for her own history of being a bully was interesting but the clothes recycling was amusing and I'm surprised Leonard stood up to his bully considering his size but running down the stairs was funny

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Knew inviting him in was the wrong idea.  I liked picturing Beradette in an elf costume

5x12 The Shiny Trinket Maneuver

Howard trick with the milk was amusing but what a time to find out Bernadette’s dislike of children and no surprise Sheldon was an insensitive jerk with Amy

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Amy doing a happy dance with the Tiara was great though

The Recombination Hypothesis

Loved the flashfoward.  Such a funny twist.  The 3 am booty call.  hahahaha  He doesn't have to go far.

The hard/wood/erect joke was just lame.     Unkewl for 100 eps.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I liked the wood jokes, it just shows how much Leonard is clueless on slang and such.

Wonder how long they are going to last

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Sheldon saying who has wood for my sheep was funny and who would of thought after that disastrous date they would end up in bed together but how long can they keep in secret

5x14 The Beta Test Initiation

Raj getting a new phone was interesting but when he falls in love with the AI contained within was priceless and Leonard proposing that he and Penny treat their dating like software development sounded like a good idea until he gave her the long list

Thread