Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yea that was pretty stupid of Leonard, he should really know better.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x15 The Friendship Contraction

Leonard breaking the friendship agreement was interesting and who would of thought Leonard would miss him knocking the door when he was trying to make out with Penny but the snail in your mouth comment sounded terrible

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

The reason Leonard missed the knocking was at least they had notice he was interrupting, just walking in is weird.  Love the slow makeup comment.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x16 The vacation solution

Penny putting both Howard and Leonard in their places was great.

Reply 44#44 sanggye's post

Penny telling Howard to sign the prenuptials and Sheldon about fainting at the sight of a little blood was amusing

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Sheldon has always been afraid of blood

5x17 The Rothman Disintegration

Wow poor Penny getting that gift and wow how big the portrait was but using Bernadette as an excuse for taking it down was amusing

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Only using Bernadette didn't work.  Love the worst B-Ball game ever

5x18 The Werewolf Transformation

Howard talking about being sick in zero gravity while on his astronaut training was disgusting and who would of thought Sheldon's barber becomes unavailable due to illness would cause so much trouble, Penny beating Leonard at chess was amusing and her accident with Sheldon's hair was priceless

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Sheldon having any change in his life causes it to go haywire.

5x19 The Weekend Vortex

You just knew Sheldon wouldn't accompany Amy to her family event but the sound of a whip was amusing

5x20 The Transporter Malfunction

Penny comparing her virginity to the mint in box toys she gave Leonard and Sheldon was amusing especially when see said it's better when you take it out the box and play with it but Sheldon's conscience causes him to hear his toy Spock doll speak to him was interesting

5x21 The Hawking Excitation

Howard taking advantage of Sheldon's obsession to meet visiting professor Stephen Hawking was amusing especially making him wear the french maid outfit

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

I love the spock parts it was so funny, and Nomoy really doing the voice, wonderful.   I am really beginning to wonder if Raj is gay and just doesn't realize it.

It All Started With A Big Bang

What a great recap and behind the scenes look at the show with over 100 episodes and five years, I still love the scene with Rajesh not being able to speak to Penny after sleeping together and the recap of Penny and Leonard's on off relationship was nice

5x22 The Stag Convergence

Howard's bachelor party turned out to be a disaster when Bernadette seen the video on-line but his speech to get her back was nice

5x23 The Launch Acceleration

Penny and Leonard fooling around with the gas was amusing but what he said just after they resumed their physical relationship was really bad timing and Howard's mission into space coinciding with the wedding is going to be interesting

5x24 The Countdown Reflection

Howard's mother voice can be annoying but if she cant show her face to her sons wedding I doubt we will ever see her and Rajesh's suggestion on where to have the rushed wedding was a great idea as the photos were from space

The Big Bang Theory Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres September 27, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 The Date Night Variable

Howard saying his mother doesn't need the phone to talk to him in space was amusing and poor Raj being left alone so he imposes himself on others

Thread