Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x22 The Proton Resurgence

I'm not surprised that Professor Proton was worried about Sheldon as he was behaving like a child and Howard and Bernadette running into trouble babysitting Raj's dog was amusing but Penny and her questions about the potato was priceless

6x23 The Love Spell Potential

Leonard wanting a double helping of Penny's magic potion was amusing as it was to help her like Sheldon and what a shame Rajesh and Lucy's date was so awkward

6x24 The Bon Voyage Reaction

Penny getting the biggest tip of her life because she spilled a drink on herself was amusing and Rajesh asking just one of them to meet Lucy was interesting as they were fighting over who it should be

Access All Areas

Rick Edwards travelling to Hollywood for a behind-the-scenes visit to the set was interesting but if this was to celebrate the 100th episode this must be old

The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 26, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

7x01 The Hofstadter Insufficiency

Sheldon having a bad dream about Leonard was amusing and you can understand why Penny was annoyed after her phone call to Leonard

7x02 The Deception Verification

Leonard coming back from his research early was a nice surprise for Penny and wanting to keep it a secret from everyone else was understandable but you just knew Sheldon would figure something was going on, Bernadette catching Howard and Rajesh feeling each other chests was priceless

7x03 The Scavenger Vortex

Bernadette being so competitive during the scavenger hunt was a surprise and who would of thought Amy and Howard liked the same kind of music

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Why be upset... because your boyfriend is having a blast and you are stuck with Sheldon?  Ha Ha.  Funny that the Penny and Sheldon have gotten even more of a bond.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I can see that aspect of Bernadette, there have been hints that she isn't exactly a quiet wallflower, thought it was great that Howard and Amy just ended up skipping the rest of the scavenger hunt.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

7x04 The Raiders Minimization

Finding out Leonard likes the left breast after Penny read his mother book was amusing but trying to make the most of Penny's affection was bound to backfire

7x05 The Workplace Proximity

Who would of thought Amy starting to work at the same university as Sheldon would cause so much trouble with them all

7x06 The Romance Resonance

Howard's plan for an elaborate romantic celebration with Bernadette was bound to have a hiccup but his little song was nice and Amy being in the zone was amusing

7x04 The Raiders Minimization

Part of me found it funny that the whole Raiders of the Lost Ark was both true and also angry at seeing it just like the guys.  Leonard really needs to get over his mother issues

7x05 The Workplace Proximity

There is some truth on how the guys can spend all day working in the same place, having lunch together, and then hanging out at night, but they don't think they can do it with their partner is sad.

7x07 The Proton Displacement

Sheldon getting the hump when the Professor asked Leonard for advice was amusing and Arthur trying to crack onto anyone in Penny's family was priceless

7x08 The Itchy Brain Simulation

Sheldon making Leonard wear the itchy jumper until her returns a late DVD was amusing as the company went out of business and Penny getting involved in Raj's love life after her encounter with his ex-girlfriend was a bad idea

7x09 The Thanksgiving Decoupling

Finding out Penny married Zack three years ago was amusing and Howard inviting everyone to his mother's house for Thanksgiving was interesting but the mystery of his mother is getting boring

7x10 The Discovery Dissipation

Howard invites Raj to stay when he needed a temporary place to stay was nice but how quick he outstayed his welcome was surprise as he was the perfect house guest and there's no pleasing Sheldon when he discovered his research by accident

7x11 The Cooper Extraction

Everyone reminiscing about what their lifes would be like if they never met Sheldon was interesting as I didn't realise how instrumental he has been in all their lives

Thread