Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x12 The Hesitation Ramification

What a shame Penny thought she finally got her big break especially when she gathered all her friends to watch but supposed to being in NCIS was a surprise and Bernadette fake laugh was awesome but Penny's drunk proposal was bound to come as a shock and his reaction was disappointing

7x13 The Occupation Recalibration

Leonard should of waited for Penny to finish her phone call before putting his foot in his mouth but Penny treating Sheldon like a dog was amusing

7x14 The Convention Conundrum

Failing to get tickets to Comic-Con after all four of them must of refreshed their browsers a million times was amusing

7x15 The Locomotive Manipulation

Amy treating Sheldon to a romantic Valentine's Day getaway was nice and typical Sheldon making it hard work but the kiss was a surprise

7x16 The Table for Polarization

So much for Leonard standing up to Sheldon about buying a dining room table when Penny was the one who chose it and a possible return to the space station for Howard was surprising

7x17 The Friendship Turbulence

Howard and Sheldon holding hands during the turbulence was amusing and Raj asking Amy to be his wingman on an online dating service was bound to have complications but Leonard getting Penny a replacement car after hers breaks down was nice

7x18 The Mommy Observation

Trust Sheldon to surprise his mother with a visit only to catch her making out on the sofa but being sent to his room was amusing

7x19 The Indecision Amalgamation

Bernadette signing a get well card thinking it was a retirement card has to be the worst mistake ever and what Amy had to do to get Sheldon to pass the butter was amusing, Raj trying to date two women at once was unbelievable and Sheldon being torn choose between two gaming systems was typical Sheldon

7x20 The Relationship Diremption

Howard and Bernadette joining Raj and his new girlfriend Emily on a double date was interesting as Emily remembered Howard from a blind date four years ago and I'm not surprised he would just as soon forget it

7x21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence

Amy and Bernadette getting caught in a lie was unfortunate and not being able to choose what to do on anything can happen Thursdays was amusing but the fortune cookie was priceless

7x22 The Proton Transmogrification

Star Wars Day being on May 4th was amusing but with Professor Proton's funeral being on the same day you would of thought Sheldon would want to go to that, Penny understanding the guys Star Wars references was surprising especially for her

The Big Bang Theory Season 5: Bloopers

The Big Bang Theory Season 6: Bloopers [HD]

7x23 The Gorilla Dissolution

Mrs. Wolowit getting injured was a surprise as I can't remember if she has ever been downstairs and Penny's role in the gorilla movie was amusing but Howard and Bernadette caring for his mother could be used as a practice run for a potential child down the road, Penny's proposal wasn't very romantic but the pop-tart having the ring was awesome

7x24 The Status Quo Combustion

The guys reaction to Leonard and Penny's engagement was nice but being outdone by Rajesh having sex with Emily was amusing and Stuart looking after Debbie after the comic-book store fire was a surprise

Season 5 Review

Well i have to say this was a nice season with a bit difference i liked how they decided balance the show with female audience introduce both Bernadette and Amy Fowler as girlfriend was interesting . I still feel sorry for Raj let's hope he finds someone soon his breakdown in this season was sad and agree to get married to gay women was really sad so glad he got talked out of it.

The weeding was nice way to end the season but it's clear final series episode has to be Penny and Leonard getting married.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-20-2012 14:32  
Howard saying his mother doesn't need the phone to talk to him in space was amusing and poor Raj being left alone so he imposes himself on others
Howard in space was nice but saying he would never come back was rather amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-20-2012 14:49  
Penny confiding to Amy was a bad idea but Sheldon knocking on Penny's bed side table was amusing especially when they were both scared by each other and poor Howard being bullied in space
Well how was she to know Amy wouldn't keep her mouth shut but Sheldon begging penny not to break Lenord heart was rather sweet

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well she was interesting addition but i was really expect her to hook up with Raj since he has never been able to get a girlfriend and i starting to feel sorry for him because everyone in group have somebody even Sheldon i really am surprised he still surviving because if this continue he bound to commit suicide . I know what it's like to be lonely and seeing everyone around you being happy    .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

The game night competition was rather amusing and howard not being able to spend time with his friend showed life moved on without him.

Thread