28 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Poor Raj and Penny gets a acting job. Yea!
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

What was weird about the device was Rag and Howard getting into it.  Sheldon fears were great but also justified it seems,  Love that Amy keeps trying to get Sheldon to do something sexual.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

What red The's?

Reply 5#5 sanggye's post

I was rewatching the episode, and after over a year wondering why Amy looked familiar, I realized she was played Blossom on the tv show Blossom.  And that in real life she has a PH.D in neuroscience

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

It's scary that she yells and can talk just like Howard's mom

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

You have to remember, Amy is just a bit better with personal relations than Sheldan.  He experience with sex and relationships is almost null.  So with Leonard gave her a peck on the cheek, she took it to mean more.  Imagine her as a blossoming teenager, a teenager will read any sign of friendliness as a come-on.

Don't think that Bernadette was suppose to be imitating the mother, in another episode she yelled out to the mother the same way.  Think that in the show, when she yells she has the same characteristics as Howard's mother.  Something along the lines that men, especially men who have heavy attachments to their mothers, tend to find woman that subconsciously remind them of their mother .  (Men marry their mothers, woman marry their fathers)   http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/05/080505223427.htm

5x04 The Wiggly Finger Catalyst

Well Raj got used, now he needs to find a nice Indian girl.  Sheldon, basing life off of dice is just too funny.

The Russian Rocket Reaction

Will Wheaton not being evil.  I thought there was going to be a big trick played.  Then Data, oh yeah.

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

61 names for Sheldon is a drop in the bucket, he has pretty much total recall, especially when it deals with him, he can name every name and what they did (real or imaginary) to him.

The Good Guy Fluctuation

Well Leonard screwed that up, and I knew Priya was gonna cheat on him

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yea, if I was him and met Alice, before calling her, I would have called Priya and said it was over.  Alice is more his type, likes some of the same things as Leonard does and Priya likes nothing about Leonard's life.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I liked Amy's idea, it wasn't like they had died in the dresses, they were just there, still in the plastic.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yea like Leonard being honest, and making her pay for her movie, but I would have bought the fries if I was him.  Leonard and Lovey Dovey

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Yea, his jealousy was too funny, but after asking Amy to be his girlfriend at the theater, then leaving the tow of them to finish their date was too much.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Knew inviting him in was the wrong idea.  I liked picturing Beradette in an elf costume

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Amy doing a happy dance with the Tiara was great though

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I liked the wood jokes, it just shows how much Leonard is clueless on slang and such.

Wonder how long they are going to last

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yea that was pretty stupid of Leonard, he should really know better.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

The reason Leonard missed the knocking was at least they had notice he was interrupting, just walking in is weird.  Love the slow makeup comment.

5x16 The vacation solution

Penny putting both Howard and Leonard in their places was great.

28 12
Thread