28 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Sheldon has always been afraid of blood
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Only using Bernadette didn't work.  Love the worst B-Ball game ever
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Sheldon having any change in his life causes it to go haywire.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

I love the spock parts it was so funny, and Nomoy really doing the voice, wonderful.   I am really beginning to wonder if Raj is gay and just doesn't realize it.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Why be upset... because your boyfriend is having a blast and you are stuck with Sheldon?  Ha Ha.  Funny that the Penny and Sheldon have gotten even more of a bond.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I can see that aspect of Bernadette, there have been hints that she isn't exactly a quiet wallflower, thought it was great that Howard and Amy just ended up skipping the rest of the scavenger hunt.

7x04 The Raiders Minimization

Part of me found it funny that the whole Raiders of the Lost Ark was both true and also angry at seeing it just like the guys.  Leonard really needs to get over his mother issues

7x05 The Workplace Proximity

There is some truth on how the guys can spend all day working in the same place, having lunch together, and then hanging out at night, but they don't think they can do it with their partner is sad.

28 12
Thread