74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Because everyone else was busy he was last person on the list

8x10 The Champagne Reflection

Bernadette finding out everyone is scared of her was a surprise to her but still taking advantage of the company was priceless.

8x11 The Clean Room Infiltration

The situations these guys get into are so ridclous that you can't believe these guys are scientist but penny telling them how get out of situation was priceless

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Both of them crying in store was priceless because they miss each other

8x13 The Anxiety Optimization

Sheldon thinking that if he becomes more anxious , it would help him come up with ideas for his research was amusing but staying awake for days made him even more crazy

8x14 The Comic Book Store Regeneration

Sheldon being mad at Amy for helping another scientist with his research was amusing but get revenge by telling penny what Amy did to her was amusing  

8x16 The Intimacy Acceleration

I am not sure whether episode were labelled wrong but i am bit confused as which episode i watched. Anyone back to tis episode penny and sheldon conduct an experiment was nice as you could see it working they learnt some new stuff about each other

8x17 The Colonization Application

Sheldon telling Amy he  signed up for a one-way mission to colonize Mars was interesting as she had no idea so i am not surprised she was annoyed but invite her to go with her was amusing

8x18 The Leftover Thermalization

Eating all that leftover from fridge was crazy

8x19 The Skywalker Incursion

Taking a side trip Skywalker theme park was a bad idea as Sheldon got teased by security guard

8x20 The Fortification Implementation

Leonard finding out that Penny earns more money than him really surprises him leading to typical argument and Amy building Sheldon a fort to cheer him up was amusing but Amy turning it into a sleepover was amusing but her keeping a  spare set in the sofa for 2 years was amusing.

8x21 The Communication Deterioration

Raj being offered a project was nice but asking his friends to help lead him choosing Leonard since he was the only one didn't put his ideas forwards but finding out neither of them have a clue was priceless

8x24 The Commitment Determination

Everyone is in relationship crisis so typically season finale not really much to discuss because every season same thing happens

Reply 200#200 arksongbird80's post

create a cliffhanger

74 1234
Thread