Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x10 Orphans

Elsa revealing the history of the Freak Show after the death of Pepper's sole mate was interesting and Ma Petite being brought for the price of three cases of Dr Pepper was amusing, the fortune teller showing Desiree what Stanley had been doing was a surprise

4x11 Magical Thinking

The Tattlers setting their sights on the newcomer for their first sexual experience was nice considering those that came before him and the fact they both liked him was an added bonus, the price Jimmy paid  to help him escape jail was unbelievable and Dell paid the ultimate price foe killing one of their own

4x12 Show Stoppers

Stanley getting poetic justice after Elsa and the freaks learnt what he had done was great but I was sorry to see Maggie die as she was trying to make good with her part of Stanley's plan, the Tattler warning Elsa she was next was surprising

4x13 Curtain Call

The freaks turning on Dandy was karma after what he said to them but with him being a cold blooded killer you just knew their lives would be in danger and the survivors getting justice for all the others was great, Elsa rejoining the dead freaks in the afterlife was a nice way to wrap up the season

NEW TITLE

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

Framing the strongman was a bad idea but i am guessing he has no idea he's her father

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

Yes it was disturbing but i feeling she will change her minds as she get to know them

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

Seeing everyone backstory was great

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yes i also thought she was goner but the fact she changed her mind was great and paul was stupid to agree to be put on the wheel

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

That was amusing thinking he would take on her but her height proved advantage

Poor penny what kind father can do that to his daughter and the fact he was excited to show her was disturbing.

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Yes penny father deserved that tar and feature is amusing.

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

The title did give away what was going to happen but Jimmy out of control but doing the big lady was amusing and disturbing . Jimmy getting framed was sad

Reply 121#121 codebreaker's post

Ma Petite being brought for the price of three cases of Dr Pepper was amusing but also unbelievable at the same time but look like giving away pepper to her sister was a big mistake

Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

However he does seem more crazy and i starting pattern they really have bad luck when it comes to men no wonder their mother locked them up for their protection.

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Yes but how they got him on the small body was amusing . I can't believe that psycho is the new owner

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

This was certainly interesting way to end the season

Thread