Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Première October 5.

Bostonians Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton) and their teen daughter, Violet (Taissa Farmiga), move into a haunted LA. mansion in the series premiere of a violent, erotically charged horror story about a troubled family. Ben and Vivien are seeking a fresh start following a miscarriage and marital infidelity, and they got the 1920s Victorian-style house for a song. But the previous occupants died in a murder-suicide, and that's only sign No. 1 that some thing's amiss.

Offical Site

[ Last edited by bala at 7-13-2014 17:18 ]

Episode 1

Well i have say this is most confusing show i have watched so far as it really messes with your mind and the house cleaner being able two different appearance was interesting and when daughter walk in was so amusing as which version she saw. The ending about her being pregnant suggest he knows it wasn't him.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The two boys being warned by the girl about going in the house was interesting and the mean girl trying to get Violet to eat the cigarette diabolical but what she did for her revenge was just as bad

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That girl was rather scary .

1x02 Home Invasion

I must admit that cupcake Constance brought over for Violet looked suspicious but how unfortunate for one of the invaders to eat it and how ironic that one of the other that brought the original murder weapon would also be hit with it and what Tate and the others did with them afterwards was creepy

Murder House

Well this show keeps on getting stranger and stranger but we finally know how the maid died but we still get how she was able to come back to life ?.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

How the maid lost her eye when Hugo was trying to rape her was sad but it's hard to think she could of survived it so is she a ghost that Vivien sees considering Ben and the cop see the young one and what happened to Hayden was tragic

1x04 Halloween (1)

I thought Chad had his neck broken by Tate in rubber suite so are Vivien and Ben both seeing ghosts and then the phone call from Hayden was interesting considering she is buried in the yard, what happened to Adelaide was sad and then Hayden knocking the door was just bizarre

FX Renews ‘American Horror Story’ for Second Season

Very appropriately for Halloween, FX’s breakout new horror drama American Horror Story today was renewed four episodes into its freshman run. The series, created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, has received a 13-episode second-season order. “It’s one thing to have the ambition and guts to reinvent a genre in a way that makes it captivatingly fresh for a broad audience — it’s something else entirely to have the craft to back that ambition up,” said FX president John Landgraf. “Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have hit the trifecta with Nip/Tuck, Glee and now American Horror Story, which will be scaring FX’s viewers to death for many years to come.”

The series premiere of 20th TV-produced AHS delivered 3.14 million adults 18-49 and 1.77 million adults 18-34 in Live+7 to rank as FX’s highest-rated series debut in those demos. On a Live+7 basis through two weeks, first-run episodes of AHS are averaging 4.2 million total viewers, 2.9 million adults 18-49, and 1.7 million adults 18-34. On a Live+3 basis, last week’s fourth episode was the highest-rated episode to date in adults 18-49 (3.1 million) and adults 18-34 (1.85 million). AHS, whose first season ends on December 21, is currently tracking to become the highest-rated first season of any series ever on FX.

Source

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

That is good news but there is bound to be a strange twist at the end of the first season

1x05 Halloween (2)

Tate confronting the visions from his past on the beach with Violet was interesting but is he a serial killer or is it mistaken identity and I'm not surprised Vivien was spooked by the writing on the mirror

1x06 Piggy, Piggy

Wow what Tate did back in 1994 was tragic and made sense why the kids were after him last week but after Violet finding out and his mother blaming the house was interesting, Tate saving Violet from her overdose was great but her visions would put you over the edge

Are we going to see American story on This site????

Reply 19#19 lynnbarr's post

Your guess is as good as mine but admin have been pretty good at adding some of the new show while in their first season

1x07 Open House

I had a felling that Joe Escandarian would be in trouble after seeing the housekeeper and revealing his plans for the house, the realtor on the bus tour was interesting considering what she did and did not want people to know about the house

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-30-2011 18:25  
I thought Chad had his neck broken by Tate in rubber suite so are Vivien and Ben both seeing ghosts and then the phone call from Hayden was interesting considering she is buried in the yard, what happ ...
Well this is a very confusing show but i figured out that people who died can come back from the dead . A great clif hanger with daughter going missing

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I can imagine by the end they are probable all dead with the exception of just one or two

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It's nice that we can watch original show and not know what's coming

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-7-2011 16:29  
Tate confronting the visions from his past on the beach with Violet was interesting but is he a serial killer or is it mistaken identity and I'm not surprised Vivien was spooked by the writing on the  ...
Well we know he's a murder and he has a past but zombies that's what i think we should name dead people. Their marriage is already tough but having these zombies create more trouble they really are doomed.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-15-2011 16:37  
Wow what Tate did back in 1994 was tragic and made sense why the kids were after him last week but after Violet finding out and his mother blaming the house was interesting, Tate saving Violet from he ...
This was a nice background episode and i knew he was responsible but i agree blaming house seems a bit odd. I still think there something odd about food she eating?

Thread