Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-23-2011 14:06  
I had a felling that Joe Escandarian would be in trouble after seeing the housekeeper and revealing his plans for the house, the realtor on the bus tour was interesting considering what she did and di ...
Yeah look like only men see the sexy version while women see the reality . The tour was interesting i am surprised bacl story of the house more disturbing than we could ever imaged. Who would thought he was living in the attic. Look like the daughter has power to see dead people.

Rubber Man

Tate is Rubber Man: There's only so many times you can type "Rubber Man" before you start picturing a super hero. But we digress. Holy crap! Tate (Evan Peters) is the man in the rubber suit! Who called it? Personally, we thought it to be Chad (Zachary Quinto). But he did play his part in the Rubber Man mystery…He's the one who bought the suit to try and please his boyfriend, Patrick (Teddy Sears). The coolest thing about getting the back story of the suit was flashing back to the pilot, and we found out why Tate put on the suit to have sex with Vivien. That leads us to the other big revelation of the episode…

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I read the exact same thing on e online are you writing for them as well

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

LOL nope i just couldn't be bothered to type up a comment

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I should of thought of that

1x08 Rubber Man

I'm not surprised that Ben thinks Vivien is insane when she starts talking about Hayden knowing she is dead and buried in the backyard

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

What a great way to get away with Rape

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It looks like Tate as had mother and daughter but who is dead and who is still alive is very confusing

Spooky Little Girl

Well this show just get more crazy as the episodes get on which is great but annoying at the same time

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Hayden being able to make out with Travis just like Tate did with Vivien is strange but after using her for sex I'm not surprised she killed him, how can a dead guy get someone pregnant and how come Hayden's sister can see her as well

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-6-2011 12:21  
Hayden being able to make out with Travis just like Tate did with Vivien is strange but after using her for sex I'm not surprised she killed him, how can a dead guy get someone pregnant and how come H ...
So she have devil's child ?

Reply 40#40 bala's post

How they can compare it to Mary when she was a virgin is bizarre but the idea of a demon child is great

Smoldering Children

Well i think by now we know most dead character back story but violet was a surprise

Reply 43#43 bala's post

So Tate couldn't save Violet from her overdose in episode 6 and at this rate is anybody going to be alive

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

We know the violet parents are alive since no way they dead ?

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The old and young housekeeper are confusing considering we know how the old one lost her eye when she was young

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think it's men who see young version while women see real version. I thought it was great that we found out guys got burnt on the face.

Birth

Well i have to say this was the best episode of the series so far at least most normal episode we could expect from this show and it just gets better and better i can't wait for the next episode?

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The way Tate got the ring away from Patrick was interesting but what Chad overheard was unfortunate and i had a felling Vivien would die in child birth

Thread