Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x12 Afterbirth

I suppose Ben had to go like the rest of them but you would of thought his family would of tried to stop them so he could take the baby and the new family moving in would of been interesting but they didn't last long, i should of expected the dead baby would be in the house somewhere but the three year jump was a surprise along with the boy killing the nanny

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-22-2011 12:46 ]

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it was great season finale look like boy take after his father

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Yes the boy does seem to follow Tate rather than Ben

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I liked how they scared the new owner but them trying kill each other in the basement was priceless . Just for comedy of that was great.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

When the kid fell of the skateboard i thought perhaps he died at first

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well it was just a fall so i am glad that family didn't lose any member. How many ghost are in that house?

I just through it was only maid, gay couple, Tate , the doctor, 3 other ghost but this episode there were at least 10 or more?

Welcome To Briarcliff

What idiots those two people explore the Asylum but a very good introduction to another horror story seem like the doctor is experiment on the patient but he must got a surprise when cut that guy neck open    .

Tricks And Treats

Another good episode and some new character but if i didn't believe possession you will after watching this episode that was rather disturbing to see but moving into that Nun should be interesting.  

I Am Anne Frank (2)

Well this was good two part episode but that character of Anne frank was rather convincing and great job by the actress because it was a tricky role but even after all that effort he got away with it. This story is lot more disturbing that first season and the fact that you really need strong stomach to watch it but even that Nice therapist was hiding a distrubing secret ?. Seriously can't we have one good character in this story since it does seem the patients in that hospital are more sane than the everyone else.

2x01 Welcome To Briarcliff

Adam Levine having his arm ripped off was a surprise but that what happens when you trespass in an old haunted building

2x02 Tricks And Treats

Trying to fry the reporters brain to make her forget what she was going to write about was diabolical and the demon-possessed boy knowing about Sister Jude's past was interesting

2x03 Nor'easter

Kit's strange microchip making the Doctor think it's there to spy on him was bizarre and poor Shelley loosing her legs when she was left behind on the escape

2x04 I Am Anne Frank (1)

The patient claiming to be Anne Frank was interesting especially knowing about Dr. Arden being a war criminal and Kit discovering the truth about Grace was interesting

2x05 I Am Anne Frank (2)

It's a shame Dr. Arden was able to get rid of Shelley before they checked his lab and poor Grace about to get sterilised for having sex in the kitchen with Kit and Lana trusting the wrong guy was sad

2x06 The Origins of Monstrosity

Kit confessing to the murders that Dr. Thredson done was a shame as he thought it would save Grace and Sister Mary is as bad as Jude

2x07 Dark Cousin

It looks like Sister Mary is possessed by the way she pushed Dr. Arden across the room and Sister Jude being tormented by the memories of her past were interesting as the girl she thought died in the hit and run is still alive

2x08 Unholy Night

Dr. Arden giving Sister Mary those earrings was interesting especially when he told the story of how he got them which was disgusting and Lana was lucky Kit turned up in time to save her from Dr. Thredson

2x09 The Coat Hanger

Johnny being the son of Thredson was disturbing and Kit willing to go along with Dr. Arden's bizarre plan to get the aliens to come back was interesting as Kit was hopping they would bring Grace back

2x10 The Name Game

Sister Jude getting a taste of her own electro shock treatment was ironic and Dr. Arden cremating himself with Sister Mary was a surprise

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Well i think that was poetic justice after what he's been doing with his experiments. This season is nothing like the first and i don't know but it's like watching completely different show?. Sister Jude musical number was a nice distraction from all the horror in this episode.

Thread