Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x11 Spilt Milk

I thought Lana's escape was a trap but blowing Oliver's brains out was great and the Monsignor going along with Kit's plan to release Grace was a surprise

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

You really need a strong mind to handle this show because there moment that were really disturbing

2x12 Continuum

Kit living with the two women in his life was never going to run smooth but I would of expected Grace to kill the wife not the other way around and Lana's daydream at the book launch was interesting

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i am surprised how they managed to live like that

Reply 101#101 bala's post

You forget this is based in the 60's and having a black wife was frond upon and polygamy as well did make it interesting

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Exactly hence why i am surprised but you would think there some adjustment issues but it look like there were not except for her smashing other women head with Axe

2x13 Madness Ends

This was a strange season finale, the flash backs were interesting but the way she managed to turn the gun on her son a kill him was bizarre

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Wow well i had feeling she would kill him but they ended it with that instead flashback to the start.

3x01 Bitchcraft

If Zoe accidentally killing her boyfriend wasn't bad enough but then being taken against her will to a girl's school in New Orleans and all because of her affliction that traces all the way back to the witches of the Salem, making the bus crash after trying to rape one of the girls was impressive and what happened in the hospital was a surprise

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

Well those boy got what they deserved but the innocent boy being on the bus was sad. I agree what she did in hospital was crazy but at least she decided to get revenge.

It's still rather strange seeing same actor do different role in this series.

3x02 Boy Parts

Now that's what I call karma that the alligator poachers got killed by their game and Madison building Zoe a perfect boyfriend using the head of the boy she liked and the best parts of the other boys killed on the bus was sick

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sick but this show certainly pushed horror bounty but the fact that it worked was alarming consider they weren't experience enough to do that sort of magic

The Replacements

Well i had feeling Emma roberts character wouldn't last long .

What poetic justice making her personal maid to that witch consider she's a racist but boy she was crazy enough to go out meet that bullman in the dark and she survived .

Finding out what the mother of boy did to him was rather disturbing no wonder he killed her .

3x03 The Replacements

Queenie being given the power to have the racist house keeper as her personal maid was karma, Kyle being abused by his mother was sick but I wasn't surprised he killed her

3x04 Fearful Pranks Ensue

What karma for the racist killers after hanging the boy and it was obvious Madison would be missed and so much for Spalding getting rid of her body

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Spalding doll fetish made him more interesting character but cutting off his tongue was one hell of loyalty towards her.

3x05 Burn, Witch. Burn!

Well i really like this episode but i have to say those girl were really brave but rather smart thinking using a chainsaw but my question where did they find one ?. .

What Queenie did frame the witch was sad but look like she's not dead should be interesting.

Reply 119#119 bala's post

Nan going outside to help Luke was surprising but nice distraction so they could get out the car and a touch of the Chain Saw Massacre was amusing

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

I was surprised how she able cut the zombie in half vertically consider how much strength you would need to do that ?

Reply 121#121 bala's post

The whole chainsaw incidence was amusing rather than scary

Thread