Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but highly unrealistic

3x06 The Axeman Cometh

Zoe, Queenie, and Nan messing with the Ouija board was interesting and bringing Madison back to life was surprising but asking for a cigarette was amusing, Cordelia's new vision power were revealing

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

So it look like the Axeman escape and got his freedom and look like witch doctor is annoyed Cordelia boyfriend but asking him to burn down the school and their witches head was too much for him. If i was him i would done a runner instead of going to her asking for help.

3x07 The Dead

I thought Zoe would go mad after catching her two undead room-mates, Madison and Kyle making out but joining them later was a surprise

Reply 129#129 codebreaker's post

Yes that was really strange three-some and thinking it was ok to share was disturbing but making him their toyboy was wrong.  .

3x08 The Sacred Taking

Well now we have witch hunters thing are about to get crazy.

Queenie decided to join Vodoo queen was rather predictable

3x09 Head

Them joining forces should be interesting

What Queenie did was rather selfless killing herself to save her.

Reply 132#132 bala's post

Delphine's head in the box was amusing and the girls sharing Kyle is going to cause trouble

Reply 134#134 bala's post

The way Cordelia got her sight back was a little disturbing and Delphine getting a lesson in racial sensitivity from Queenie was amusing but shame she killed herself

3x10 The Magical Delights of Stevie Nick

Marie and Nan learning what happened to Luke was bound to send Nan over the top but making her drink bleach was sick

3x11 Protect the Coven

Queenie having Delphine on a lead after rebuilding her was amusing and about time Kyle grew a pair and stood up for himself against Madison but what Fiona did in the boardroom was a little predictable

Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised they were killed so easily i thought some sort of magic protection if there were witch hunters ?.

Finding out how she became that way from cutting chicken head to torture of human being

Trying take out black queen was impressive

Agreed glad Kyle did stand up for himself after all he been through

3x12 Go to Hell

Cordelia winding up the Axeman was bound to send him after Fiona and the girl fight after Queenie unearthed Misty from her tomb was great

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad she gone can't wait season finale

The Seven Wonders

Well this was a good conclusion to Coven storyline . I am very happy that the supreme was none of the girls but sad to see Misty go after failing one of the seven wonders . I like who new butler for the manor is that was good choice i wondering what there were going to do with Kyle.

3x13 The Seven Wonders

Kyle still being in the middle of the tug of love between Madison and Zoe was amusing but what happened to Zoe was a surprise but Cordelia being the Supreme rather than the girls was the right choice

American Horror Story Is Headed to the Carnival for Season 4

American Horror Story writer Douglas Petrie confirmed the setting of the series' fourth season: a presumably very spooky carnival.

American Horror Story Season 4 Trailer - Fallen Angel [HD] First Teaser

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2014 10:02 ]

Thread