57 123
Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Première October 5.

Bostonians Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton) and their teen daughter, Violet (Taissa Farmiga), move into a haunted LA. mansion in the series premiere of a violent, erotically charged horror story about a troubled family. Ben and Vivien are seeking a fresh start following a miscarriage and marital infidelity, and they got the 1920s Victorian-style house for a song. But the previous occupants died in a murder-suicide, and that's only sign No. 1 that some thing's amiss.

Offical Site

[ Last edited by bala at 7-13-2014 17:18 ]

Episode 1

Well i have say this is most confusing show i have watched so far as it really messes with your mind and the house cleaner being able two different appearance was interesting and when daughter walk in was so amusing as which version she saw. The ending about her being pregnant suggest he knows it wasn't him.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That girl was rather scary .

Murder House

Well this show keeps on getting stranger and stranger but we finally know how the maid died but we still get how she was able to come back to life ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-30-2011 18:25  
I thought Chad had his neck broken by Tate in rubber suite so are Vivien and Ben both seeing ghosts and then the phone call from Hayden was interesting considering she is buried in the yard, what happ ...
Well this is a very confusing show but i figured out that people who died can come back from the dead . A great clif hanger with daughter going missing

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It's nice that we can watch original show and not know what's coming

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-7-2011 16:29  
Tate confronting the visions from his past on the beach with Violet was interesting but is he a serial killer or is it mistaken identity and I'm not surprised Vivien was spooked by the writing on the  ...
Well we know he's a murder and he has a past but zombies that's what i think we should name dead people. Their marriage is already tough but having these zombies create more trouble they really are doomed.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-15-2011 16:37  
Wow what Tate did back in 1994 was tragic and made sense why the kids were after him last week but after Violet finding out and his mother blaming the house was interesting, Tate saving Violet from he ...
This was a nice background episode and i knew he was responsible but i agree blaming house seems a bit odd. I still think there something odd about food she eating?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-23-2011 14:06  
I had a felling that Joe Escandarian would be in trouble after seeing the housekeeper and revealing his plans for the house, the realtor on the bus tour was interesting considering what she did and di ...
Yeah look like only men see the sexy version while women see the reality . The tour was interesting i am surprised bacl story of the house more disturbing than we could ever imaged. Who would thought he was living in the attic. Look like the daughter has power to see dead people.

Rubber Man

Tate is Rubber Man: There's only so many times you can type "Rubber Man" before you start picturing a super hero. But we digress. Holy crap! Tate (Evan Peters) is the man in the rubber suit! Who called it? Personally, we thought it to be Chad (Zachary Quinto). But he did play his part in the Rubber Man mystery…He's the one who bought the suit to try and please his boyfriend, Patrick (Teddy Sears). The coolest thing about getting the back story of the suit was flashing back to the pilot, and we found out why Tate put on the suit to have sex with Vivien. That leads us to the other big revelation of the episode…

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

LOL nope i just couldn't be bothered to type up a comment

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

What a great way to get away with Rape

Spooky Little Girl

Well this show just get more crazy as the episodes get on which is great but annoying at the same time

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-6-2011 12:21  
Hayden being able to make out with Travis just like Tate did with Vivien is strange but after using her for sex I'm not surprised she killed him, how can a dead guy get someone pregnant and how come H ...
So she have devil's child ?

Smoldering Children

Well i think by now we know most dead character back story but violet was a surprise

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

We know the violet parents are alive since no way they dead ?

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think it's men who see young version while women see real version. I thought it was great that we found out guys got burnt on the face.

Birth

Well i have to say this was the best episode of the series so far at least most normal episode we could expect from this show and it just gets better and better i can't wait for the next episode?

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it was great season finale look like boy take after his father

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I liked how they scared the new owner but them trying kill each other in the basement was priceless . Just for comedy of that was great.

57 123
Thread