124 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The two boys being warned by the girl about going in the house was interesting and the mean girl trying to get Violet to eat the cigarette diabolical but what she did for her revenge was just as bad

1x02 Home Invasion

I must admit that cupcake Constance brought over for Violet looked suspicious but how unfortunate for one of the invaders to eat it and how ironic that one of the other that brought the original murder weapon would also be hit with it and what Tate and the others did with them afterwards was creepy

Reply 8#8 bala's post

How the maid lost her eye when Hugo was trying to rape her was sad but it's hard to think she could of survived it so is she a ghost that Vivien sees considering Ben and the cop see the young one and what happened to Hayden was tragic

1x04 Halloween (1)

I thought Chad had his neck broken by Tate in rubber suite so are Vivien and Ben both seeing ghosts and then the phone call from Hayden was interesting considering she is buried in the yard, what happened to Adelaide was sad and then Hayden knocking the door was just bizarre

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

That is good news but there is bound to be a strange twist at the end of the first season

1x05 Halloween (2)

Tate confronting the visions from his past on the beach with Violet was interesting but is he a serial killer or is it mistaken identity and I'm not surprised Vivien was spooked by the writing on the mirror

1x06 Piggy, Piggy

Wow what Tate did back in 1994 was tragic and made sense why the kids were after him last week but after Violet finding out and his mother blaming the house was interesting, Tate saving Violet from her overdose was great but her visions would put you over the edge

Reply 19#19 lynnbarr's post

Your guess is as good as mine but admin have been pretty good at adding some of the new show while in their first season

1x07 Open House

I had a felling that Joe Escandarian would be in trouble after seeing the housekeeper and revealing his plans for the house, the realtor on the bus tour was interesting considering what she did and did not want people to know about the house

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I can imagine by the end they are probable all dead with the exception of just one or two

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I read the exact same thing on e online are you writing for them as well

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I should of thought of that

1x08 Rubber Man

I'm not surprised that Ben thinks Vivien is insane when she starts talking about Hayden knowing she is dead and buried in the backyard

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It looks like Tate as had mother and daughter but who is dead and who is still alive is very confusing

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Hayden being able to make out with Travis just like Tate did with Vivien is strange but after using her for sex I'm not surprised she killed him, how can a dead guy get someone pregnant and how come Hayden's sister can see her as well

Reply 40#40 bala's post

How they can compare it to Mary when she was a virgin is bizarre but the idea of a demon child is great

Reply 43#43 bala's post

So Tate couldn't save Violet from her overdose in episode 6 and at this rate is anybody going to be alive

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The old and young housekeeper are confusing considering we know how the old one lost her eye when she was young

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The way Tate got the ring away from Patrick was interesting but what Chad overheard was unfortunate and i had a felling Vivien would die in child birth

124 1234567
Thread