Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well it was just a fall so i am glad that family didn't lose any member. How many ghost are in that house?

I just through it was only maid, gay couple, Tate , the doctor, 3 other ghost but this episode there were at least 10 or more?

Welcome To Briarcliff

What idiots those two people explore the Asylum but a very good introduction to another horror story seem like the doctor is experiment on the patient but he must got a surprise when cut that guy neck open    .

Tricks And Treats

Another good episode and some new character but if i didn't believe possession you will after watching this episode that was rather disturbing to see but moving into that Nun should be interesting.  

I Am Anne Frank (2)

Well this was good two part episode but that character of Anne frank was rather convincing and great job by the actress because it was a tricky role but even after all that effort he got away with it. This story is lot more disturbing that first season and the fact that you really need strong stomach to watch it but even that Nice therapist was hiding a distrubing secret ?. Seriously can't we have one good character in this story since it does seem the patients in that hospital are more sane than the everyone else.

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Well i think that was poetic justice after what he's been doing with his experiments. This season is nothing like the first and i don't know but it's like watching completely different show?. Sister Jude musical number was a nice distraction from all the horror in this episode.

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

You really need a strong mind to handle this show because there moment that were really disturbing

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i am surprised how they managed to live like that

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Exactly hence why i am surprised but you would think there some adjustment issues but it look like there were not except for her smashing other women head with Axe

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Wow well i had feeling she would kill him but they ended it with that instead flashback to the start.

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

Well those boy got what they deserved but the innocent boy being on the bus was sad. I agree what she did in hospital was crazy but at least she decided to get revenge.

It's still rather strange seeing same actor do different role in this series.

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sick but this show certainly pushed horror bounty but the fact that it worked was alarming consider they weren't experience enough to do that sort of magic

The Replacements

Well i had feeling Emma roberts character wouldn't last long .

What poetic justice making her personal maid to that witch consider she's a racist but boy she was crazy enough to go out meet that bullman in the dark and she survived .

Finding out what the mother of boy did to him was rather disturbing no wonder he killed her .

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Spalding doll fetish made him more interesting character but cutting off his tongue was one hell of loyalty towards her.

3x05 Burn, Witch. Burn!

Well i really like this episode but i have to say those girl were really brave but rather smart thinking using a chainsaw but my question where did they find one ?. .

What Queenie did frame the witch was sad but look like she's not dead should be interesting.

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

I was surprised how she able cut the zombie in half vertically consider how much strength you would need to do that ?

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but highly unrealistic

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

So it look like the Axeman escape and got his freedom and look like witch doctor is annoyed Cordelia boyfriend but asking him to burn down the school and their witches head was too much for him. If i was him i would done a runner instead of going to her asking for help.

Reply 129#129 codebreaker's post

Yes that was really strange three-some and thinking it was ok to share was disturbing but making him their toyboy was wrong.  .

3x08 The Sacred Taking

Well now we have witch hunters thing are about to get crazy.

Queenie decided to join Vodoo queen was rather predictable

3x09 Head

Them joining forces should be interesting

What Queenie did was rather selfless killing herself to save her.

Thread