Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x03 Edward Mordrake (1)

Ethel discovering that she's dying was sad and I'm not surprised that Jimmy befriended the fortune teller who arrived at the camp but the fact she's there to get the freaks organs to sell was disturbing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-30-2014 12:04 ]

4x04 Edward Mordrake (2)

I thought Jimmy and the fortune teller was going to save the girl and becoming Twisty and Dandy's latest victims was unfortunate but managing to escape and save the kids was great

4x05 Pink Cupcakes

Looks like Elsa had her own plan for getting rid of the Tattler sisters in the hope that she can command the spotlight and what a way to stop the doctor from operating on his with

4x06 Bullseye

I thought Ma Petite was a goner after being put in the pickling jar and you knew something was going to happen to Paul when he suspected Elsa was responsible for the Tattlers disappearance

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-4-2014 15:48 ]

4x07 Test of Strength

Dell attacking one of their own was diabolical but her kicking his ass was amusing until he took Ma Petite life instead and poor Penny being tattooed

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-4-2014 15:49 ]

4x08 Blood Bath

The car crash was an impressive way to cover up Ethel's murder and Eve helping Penny get revenge on her father for disfiguring her face was karma

4x09 Tupperware Party Massacre

The Avon lady picked the wrong house to call on and gate crashing the Tupperware Party was given away with the title Bette willing to sacrifice her own life so Dot could live a normal life was sad as Dot would of done it behind her back but glade them seen sense

4x10 Orphans

Elsa revealing the history of the Freak Show after the death of Pepper's sole mate was interesting and Ma Petite being brought for the price of three cases of Dr Pepper was amusing, the fortune teller showing Desiree what Stanley had been doing was a surprise

4x11 Magical Thinking

The Tattlers setting their sights on the newcomer for their first sexual experience was nice considering those that came before him and the fact they both liked him was an added bonus, the price Jimmy paid  to help him escape jail was unbelievable and Dell paid the ultimate price foe killing one of their own

4x12 Show Stoppers

Stanley getting poetic justice after Elsa and the freaks learnt what he had done was great but I was sorry to see Maggie die as she was trying to make good with her part of Stanley's plan, the Tattler warning Elsa she was next was surprising

4x13 Curtain Call

The freaks turning on Dandy was karma after what he said to them but with him being a cold blooded killer you just knew their lives would be in danger and the survivors getting justice for all the others was great, Elsa rejoining the dead freaks in the afterlife was a nice way to wrap up the season

Thread