57 123
Thread
Printable Version

American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised they were killed so easily i thought some sort of magic protection if there were witch hunters ?.

Finding out how she became that way from cutting chicken head to torture of human being

Trying take out black queen was impressive

Agreed glad Kyle did stand up for himself after all he been through

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad she gone can't wait season finale

The Seven Wonders

Well this was a good conclusion to Coven storyline . I am very happy that the supreme was none of the girls but sad to see Misty go after failing one of the seven wonders . I like who new butler for the manor is that was good choice i wondering what there were going to do with Kyle.

American Horror Story Is Headed to the Carnival for Season 4

American Horror Story writer Douglas Petrie confirmed the setting of the series' fourth season: a presumably very spooky carnival.

4x01 Monsters Among Us

Good start but the killer clown is just terrible

NEW TITLE

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

Framing the strongman was a bad idea but i am guessing he has no idea he's her father

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

Yes it was disturbing but i feeling she will change her minds as she get to know them

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

Seeing everyone backstory was great

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yes i also thought she was goner but the fact she changed her mind was great and paul was stupid to agree to be put on the wheel

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

That was amusing thinking he would take on her but her height proved advantage

Poor penny what kind father can do that to his daughter and the fact he was excited to show her was disturbing.

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Yes penny father deserved that tar and feature is amusing.

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

The title did give away what was going to happen but Jimmy out of control but doing the big lady was amusing and disturbing . Jimmy getting framed was sad

Reply 121#121 codebreaker's post

Ma Petite being brought for the price of three cases of Dr Pepper was amusing but also unbelievable at the same time but look like giving away pepper to her sister was a big mistake

Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

However he does seem more crazy and i starting pattern they really have bad luck when it comes to men no wonder their mother locked them up for their protection.

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Yes but how they got him on the small body was amusing . I can't believe that psycho is the new owner

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

This was certainly interesting way to end the season

57 123
Thread