73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Hell on Wheels Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hell on Wheels Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hell on Wheels Premiered on AMC on November 06, 2011

Hell on Wheels is a contemporary Western that centers on former Confederate soldier Cullen Bohannon, portrayed by Anson Mount, whose quest for vengeance has led him to the Union Pacific Railroad's westward construction of the first transcontinental railroad. Developed by Endemol USA and produced by Entertainment One (eOne) and Nomadic Pictures, Hell on Wheels is created, written, and executive-produced by Joe and Tony Gayton (Faster, Uncommon Valor, The Salton Sea, Bulletproof).

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Hell on Wheels Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:56 ]

1x01 Pilot

The attack by the Indians was gruesome but Lily getting her revenge for Robert killer was impressive considering she was shot and Cullen only just finding out how his wife died but before he found out who did it Elam cut his throat for killing another worker

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i couldn't pay enough attention to the episode

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It did start of slow but i enjoyed the second half

1x02 Immoral Mathematics

Cullen was lucky to break free from The Swede freight car jail and Lily stitching her wound with a makeshift needle and thread was impressive but she was lucky she finished before she fainted from the pain

1x03 A New Birth of Freedom

Cullen coming across Lily on his search for the sergeant turned out to be a good thing for her when he let her go knowing there is a bounty on her head

1x04 Jemais Je Ne T'oublierai

That was an impressive shot but shame about the horse and Lily must know Durant has a hidden agenda while assisting in her recuperation, i would imagine the black powder explosion was a cover for the missing barrels

1x05 Bread and Circuses

Lily has a tough decision to make about keeping the maps hidden and her husband dying without been know for getting the railroad through the mountain but i wouldn't trust Durant to honer his name if she gives him the maps but she might get the money he is owed and the way the Reverend treated his daughter when she arrived was strange

1x06 Pride, Pomp and Circumstance

The Indian Chief wanting to race his horse against the train was amusing and I'm not surprise Lily was upset when one of the Indian ladies was wearing her husband's hat but i was surprised she gave Durant the maps

1x07 Revelations

That was brave and stupid taking shovels to a gunfight and Elam was lucky when they tried to hang him thanks to Cullen but what he did and said to the Irishman who tried to hang him was awesome, Lily standing up for herself when the ladies were slagging her off was great

1x08 Derailed

The Swede getting a taste of his own punishment after trying to hang Elam for sleeping with a white hooker was great and that Lieutenant Griggs was a piece of work bragging about killing so many when he actually arrived after the battle but shooting the kid was uncalled for

This has now been added to the Flash site

AMC's Hell On Wheels Renewed for Second Season

AMC’s newest period series, the period Western ‘Hell On Wheels,’ has been renewed for a second season, Deadline is reporting. The show’s renewal marks the fifth out of the six original scripted series aired by the cable network to be renewed for a sophomore season. ‘Hell On Wheels,’ which was developed by Endemol USA and produced by Entertainment One and Nomadic Pictures, debuted with 4.4 million viewers in November. While ‘Hell On Wheels’ is AMC’s second-highest-rated series premiere, behind ‘The Walking Dead,’ in total viewers and in the 18-49 and 25-54 demographics, the western has slipped during its season. But it continuously draws in more than two million viewers in

Source

1x09 Timshel

Lily doing the surveying to help the railroad meet the deadline was a surprise and managing to reach the 40 mile target was impressive but Elam taking the scalps of the Indians that killed Lily's husband was sick but not as bad as what the Reverend did

1x10 God of Chaos

The Swede getting tarred and feathered looked painful but amusing and it looks like Cullen might of killed the wrong man for the rape and murder of his wife

73 1234
Thread