76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Death in Paradise Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Death in Paradise Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Death in Paradise Premiered on BBC One on October 25, 2011

Death in Paradise is a crime drama series starring Ben Miller. DI Charlie Hulme who is loved and respected by all, including his team on the paradise island of Saint-Marie. After Charlie is discovered to have been murdered in a locked panic room during a party at a local mansion, everyone is upset. Commissioner Selwyn Patterson reveals that as Charlie was a British policeman, a British cop must lead the investigation into his murder. English man DI Richard Poole is seen as the perfect man to try and solve the murder case.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Death in Paradise Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-7-2017 15:24 ]

1x01 Episode 1

I know Richard came from the UK to the small paradise island to help with the murder of DI Charlie Hulme but i found it amusing that he lost his luggage and kept his suite on in that heat and after he crack the case i was surprised that it was the female cop but the explanation was impressive

1x02 Episode 2

What a great episode when Lisa is discovered murdered on her wedding day and my first thoughts was Sally but would of thought Camille's joke about the butler doing it would turn out to be right but only after the second murder

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-9-2013 20:21 ]

1x03 Episode 3

Great episode with Angelique predicting her own murder but finding out it was done to frame Nicholas for her murder because he got away with killing her daughter and Nicholas trying to make a fool out of Richard was his down fall but how crazy to use his wife's skeleton in the classroom

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-9-2013 20:22 ]

1x04 Episode 4

Megan's confession to the police about killing her husband, Lucas looked genuine until they find that the body has vanished but turned up again later and Richard was right about his suspicions because her shot only wounded him but was killed by her lover and i find it amusing that he is still wearing a suit and tie in the caribbean

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-9-2013 20:25 ]

1x05 Episode 5

I know you shouldn't laugh at someones death but during the transportation of the prisoner back to Saint-Marie while handcuffed to Richard he is stabbed with nobody seeing a thing and if that wasn't bad enough it's his birthday as well and the twist at the end was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-9-2013 20:27 ]

1x06 Episode 6

Richard being struck down with a tropical disease was bad timing with Camille in Paris, Dwayne and Fidel being left to solve the murder case would of been interesting until the Commissioner brought in a replacement but it's a good job Richard came back before his replacement arrested the wrong person

1x07 Episode 7

Richard sounded like he had a shoe fetish keep commenting about their shoes and what looked like a public murder witnessed by Richard but his daughters explanation sounded plausible. the snake prank after the break in was funny and Richard spotting the bum note was impressive

1x08 Episode 8

Richard missing the deadline for his job back in the UK was amusing but he did manage to solve the case that had the British police were investigating for two years

2x01 Episode 1

Falling down the secret tunnel was amusing but an impressive way to kill Roger without being seen and the brother and sister plan was good but not ringing the doctor being their downfall careless and to make thing worse if they had waited six months he would of died anyway

2x02 Episode 2

That was an interesting case were the young nun was discovered dead in her smoke-filled bedroom but the sister saying she picked up some bad habits was amusing and getting the wrong idea about the young nun being the daughter of the priest was tragic

2x03 Episode 3

I'm surprised Richard was allowed in the operating room while the surgeon was doing breast implants but his face when asked to do the finger test was amusing and being convinced it was murder because she hadn't finished her tea was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-18-2013 23:05 ]

2x04 Episode 4

Richard not knowing he was being made fun of when told Beyonce came to diner was amusing and Liz snooping around did make her look guilty but her being an insurance investigator explained why she was snooping and trying to get British TV was priceless thanks to Camille

2x05 Episode 5

Richard not knowing how to comfort Camille when she was upset after her best friend, Aimee, the singer collapsed and died while on the party boat was interesting but Fidel loosing his cool was great and the reason for her death had me fooled right to the end

2x06 Episode 6

Richard noticing that the situation was similar to a case he heard about back in London was interesting as the victims husband was the cop that worked on the case and doing the strangers on the train style murder was sneaky

2x07 Episode 7

Finding the body before Hurricane Irma landed was lucky after if it was found after they would of thought the hurricane was responsible and Richard not taking the hurricane seriously was amusing and getting annoyed with the clouds was priceless

2x08 Episode 8

Breaking into the post-office to get Fidel exam results was amusing and Richard figuring out that the three of them were responsible for Malcolm's killing was impressive and loosing his luggage again was priceless

This has now been added to the flash site

3x01 Episode 1

Richard being the odd one out with his old university friends who are there for a reunion wasn't unusual but Richard being the one killed with an icepick was a surprise and Humphrey with the help of the team solving the case was great

76 1234
Thread