Thread
Printable Version

not working in germany...

not working in germany...

The viptv.net site hasn't been working now for 2 days. Safari on Mac can't even access the site. I've tried accessing it through the Vista site and absolutely nothing is up to date. None of the new shows from the past week, can't access the shows I've watched recently and can't even use the search correctly. There is no Live CS on the pages as well. HELP PLEASE!!!!

Reply 1#1 tonystone's post

I know vip.tv-video.net went down yesterday and viptv.net hasn't been updated since vip.tv-video.net went down but viptv.net is working in the UK but very slowly

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I just watched the new episode of the big bang theory on flash site but it's not on the home page update list so the others are probably there aswell. they are however running slow as you said.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 3#3 woothdye's post

Yeah that why i load the episode wait few minutes to buff last night it was slow but this morning back to normal speed

The site has not been working in the US either.  Anyone know what is going on?  Sometimes I get redirected to Tv.net but it's not quite the same website and none of my points are there.

Thread