28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Green Lantern The Animated Series (C.N.) Season 1 Discussion (Spoilers)

Green Lantern The Animated Series (C.N.) Season 1 Discussion (Spoilers)

Green Lantern The Animated Series Premiered on Cartoon Network on November 11, 2011

Green Lantern is the name of several fictional characters, superheroes appearing in comic books published by DC Comics.

Each Green Lantern possesses a power ring and power lantern that gives the user great control over the physical world as long as the wielder has sufficient willpower and strength to wield it. The ring is one of the most powerful weapons in the universe, and can be very dangerous. While the ring of the Golden Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott) was magically powered, the rings worn by all subsequent Lanterns were technological creations of the Guardians of the Universe, who granted such rings to worthy candidates. These individuals made up the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps.

Homepage
Source

Discuss Anything About Green Lantern The Animated Series Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2012 16:47 ]

1x01 Beware My Power (1)

I've not seen the films so as this is my first time watching the Green Lantern it has potential, Hal Jordan's day job as a test pilot until the green ring flashes was a good introduction. The Interceptor, the prototype spaceship was awesome and the advanced artificial intelligence system that he names Aya was great

1x02 Beware My Power (2)

The Red Lanterns giving Hal and Kilowog a run for their money was great but what a sacrifice from Shyir

1x03 Razer's Edge

What a long wait for the third episode, Aya turning to Razer for help after being imprisoned by Hal and Kilowog was interesting but being tortured in cocoons was different

1x04 Into the Abyss

Aya revealing that she can transfer herself into a robotic body should be interesting

1x05 Heir Apparent

Hal should of realised when the local Green Lantern went missing it was foul play but accepting the challenge from an alien warrior to keep him from marrying Queen Iolande was interesting

1x06 Lost Planet

I had a feeling Aya was being played when she wanted to go to the ships infirmary

1x07 Reckoning

Razer sabotaging the interceptor was a clever way of distracting his team-mates and flying to the Red Lantern base and trying to kill his former master was a lot harder than he thought

1x08 Fear Itself

Hal and Kilowog finding themselves on opposing sides of the battle between the two species was interesting and Norman trying to protect them from the yellow crystal was nice

1x09 In Love and War

Hal being overcome by the females using violet power rings was interesting and he looked pleased at seeing Carol again

1x10 Regime Change

It was obvious the distress call from Iolande was a trap and Hal and the others returning to Betrassus to rescue her knew it was going to be risky but blue light power was impressive

1x11 Fight Club

Using mind control to get the secret code from Byth Rok was clever and then allowing him to run as a decoy to draw the red lanterns away as ingenious

1x12 Invasion

Using Aya to enter the lighthouse was great but her changing the parameters of the weapons to attack the red lanterns was clever and what are they going to do now that Atrocitus has taken Aya and the ship

1x13 Homecoming

It's a good job Carol knew about the green lantern when Hal was telly-ported to his home planet without any memory and going back home for dessert was amusing

1x14 The New Guy

Guy Gardner taking over from Hal as he's been away for a while was interesting and working together to take out the three Manhunter robots was nice

1x15 Reboot

Hal taking a beating from the squirrel was amusing and I'm not surprised Hal rescued Aya memory chip before she was destroyed but with what looked like the Man-hunters destroying Hal should be interesting

1x16 Steam Lantern

So Hal was sent through a rift between dimensions with a 19th century Victorian setting was bizarre but staying to help save Lady Catherine was predictable

1x17 Blue Hope

I'm surprised he tried to kill Aya and Hal being helped by the serpent was different

1x18 Prisoner of Sinestro

Razer flirting with Aya was amusing and the crew trying to kill each other after recovering the dangerous prisoner was too much of a coincidence

28 12
Thread