36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Are You There, Chelsea Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Are You There, Chelsea Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Are You There, Chelsea Premiered on NBC on January 11, 2012

Do you remember where you were when you had a life-changing realization? (In other words, a DUI? ) For Chelsea Newman, it was in the drunk tank at her local jail. And maybe "life-changing" is a slight exaggeration - her version of a wake-up call is realizing that the way to avoid driving drunk is to get an apartment within walking distance from work! But hey, baby steps, right?

Chelsea is young, strong-willed, and a force of nature determined to live life to the fullest and make no apologies. Her friends are along for the ride, but they all know it's Chelsea's way or the highway. Her fiery Cuban BFF accuses her of "collecting weirdoes," but to Chelsea, different types of people - including Todd, (a little person) who always has her back - just make life more interesting. Into her posse comes a new roommate who is Chelsea's polar opposite (sheltered, shy, a virgin) so you can probably guess which way the influence will go. Chelsea works at her local bar (how appropriate!) where her co-workers are just as crazy as she is.

Starring Laura Prepon (That '70s Show) in the title role and based on the outrageous number one best-selling book by Chelsea Handler, this is one prayer that should definitely not be taught in schools.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Are You There, Chelsea Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:39 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I'm glad they got rid of the Vodka part from the title.

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

The full title was a bit of a mouth full but it seams to be only NBC that has dropped the full title

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I still don't get why they can't simple call this show Chelsea

Pilot

Well not bad start but good introduction to characters and cast and Ginger guy she met but suggest he trimm his pubic hair but her sister going in labour saved him.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I liked the way she uses Vodka? as her God was interesting and her reasoning because they are both invisible and have a hand in unexplained pregnancy was amusing and her cell mate turning up at the end was priceless

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Seriously panic kissing her was ridiculous  but i am curious how she managed to track her down

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I was wondering the same thing

Slone EX

Well going after her sister high school boyfriend was amusing but finding out her sister was better and than asking sister advice was priceless

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Rick's old girlfriend Nikki was a stuck up cow and Chelsea not being able to resist the temptation to go out with Matt, Sloane's old high school boyfriend was amusing but asking him to compare them was crazy

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well the baby talk was rather disturbing

Reply 12#12 bala's post

What a cruel was to get revenge for sleeping with Matt

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was but she should been happy that she was better that just add insult to  injury

1x03 Believe

Chelsea and Luke int the back was amusing but she then decides he is the perfect match for Dee Dee and sets about try matchmaking, being a tee total virgin made it hard but Luke's song did the trick and the breast milk was priceless

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well she got what she deserved with White Russian

1x04 Strays

Chelsea, Olivia and Dee Dee coming together to help Nikki look good for Elliot when he was getting cold feet was impressive but you knew they would do anything in the hope she will go when she's married and I'm not surprised Dee Dee wears a costume in the bath with the interruptions

1x05 The Gynecologist

I liked how Dee Dee hits it off with Captain Steve but how wrong Nikki and Chelsea were when they plotted to pair off with the eligible doctors not knowing the doctors are more than just business partners which was amusing but the sex tape was priceless

This has now been added to the flash site

1x06 How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying

The way Chelsea got her own back on the guys for their sexy uniform was amusing and what she did to get out of sleeping with the new guy was priceless

36 12
Thread