Thread
Printable Version

House of Lies Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Marty was quick a picking up that the CEO was racist but considering how hard he was to please Jeannie did a great job and Monica's language in front of Roscoe was terrible

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

No i think she knows she has to break up with him but wants to get caught but i liked how he called her what she did.

Bareback Town

Well i was surprised how he manage keep it in his pants for the whole trip but asking Jeanne to sleep with her was way beyond her job desorption but i have to say drugging her was amusing.

1x06 Our Descent Into Los Angeles

Doug slapping his private parts after Clyde was tickling it while he was asleep was funny and Marty almost getting caught with a girl under his desk was priceless

1x07 Bareback Town

The female client saying she's fucking someone tonight after Marty made an excuse was priceless and trust the guys to fight over Brittany

Veritas

What an important lesson Marty taught that college smart guy

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Jeannie grilling the flirtatious recruit to see if she's all style and no substance was interesting but i thought it was just the the three feet added

Ouroboros

I am really losing interest in this show i don't know how this show will survive past first season as none of characters are really likeable but i am glad jeanie couldn't hide her soon to be husband from Marty

Prologue and Aftermath

You just knew Marty would screw his relationship with his stipper girlfriend but rubbing it in her face was poor form .

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Marty going along with Jeannie when she introduced Wes for the first time was nice

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Trust Roscoe's custody battle to get in the way of Marty's relationship with April because she was great with Roscoe as well Marty but Jeannie going along with the lies the Pasteur told and saving the job was impressive

Business

Marty payback on his boss was priceless but i have say other guy shitting in his briefcase was amusing but i am curious where else he left his little surprise and asking briefcase was amusing.

The Mayan Apocalypse

Despite the audio being out snyc i managed to watch season finale and janie did was crazy and amazing at the same time and Marty losing his son was sad

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Jeannie recondensing the earring which confirmed she was banging the Rainmaker was interesting but a grown man shitting in Marty's suitcase was disturbing

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

This is why i watch these show just when you think you seen everything on a tv show you see this

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Jeannie getting drunk and then announcing she had slept with the Rainmaker to get all the other ladies to come forward was impressive and I'm not surprised Roscoe made the life-altering choice of his own to live with his mother

2x01 Stochasticity

Jeannie reliving the haunting memories from the drunken night out with Marty was interesting but saying she has chlamydia was amusing

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

What a way to bluff through a client meeting

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That was a great bluff

Thread