Thread
Printable Version

House of Lies Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

When Dinosaurs Ruled The Planet

Well New member of the team being Marty number 2 certainly provide some challenges since it's her fault they lost the account

2x02 When Dinosaurs Ruled The Planet

Doug trying to get the shrimp he paid for before getting thrown out was amusing

2x03 Man-date

Jeannie and Tamara having a spa day together was a little catty but Monica's and her personal chef kissing each other was a surprise and what was Doug thinking going back

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i knew that was going happen first time he was lucky but having different person should made him question it

2x04 Damonshildren.org

Roscoe's friend, Dillon hitting on Jeannie was interesting but what she said to him in the batting cage was priceless

2x05 Sincerity Is An Easy Disguise In This Business

I can't believe he showed his ball sack when he put his foot on the chair and Doug and Jeannie both going on internet dates was amusing

2x06 Family Values

Clyde hitting on Doug girlfriend Sarah was creepy and Roscoe's school dance was very raunchy

2x07 The Runner Stumbles

Jeannie attempting to do damage control with the sex tape was bizarre but it must of been bad for the guys to walk out before it finished and Marty resisting arrest should be interesting

2x08 Wonders Of The World

Visiting the adult toy company was amusing as the size of some of those toys were freaky but sending Jeannie some of their best to try out was priceless

2x09 Liability

Monica leaving pills about while Roscoe was there was stupid but what she said and done with Marty's brother, Malcolm is bound to have repercussions

2x10 All In

The way Doug had his girlfriend help him overcome his fear of navigating social settings was a little disturbing especially if she was doing what I think she was doing in the car

2x11 Hostile Takeover

Marty's reaction when he learns the surprising information about Tamara from Jeannie was amusing

2x12 Til Death Do Us Part

From the look on Doug's face the ring in Sarah's dessert wasn't his idea but I'm glad Sarah owned up before getting married and Doug agreeing to still get married was nice, Marty's reaction to Jeannie's love confession was cold but the wedding fight was amusing

I don't remember watching the second season

Reply 84#84 bala's post

You never posted a comment after 2x03 but that's not unusual for you to forget

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Your right but i wouldn't forgot to post a half a season i normally forget post 2-3 episode but never 10 episodes which means i must of stop watching after 2x03. .

3x01 Wreckage

Marty's daydreaming on the plane was interesting and his new assistances talking about him when they thought he couldn't hear was amusing

Live Improv

Well this was different but very amusing

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes if you watch who line is anyway it was ok attempt for the first attempt.

3x02 Power

Clyde going off on one because the bartender served him the wrong drink was amusing and the stabbing was a surprise

Thread