Thread
Printable Version

House of Lies Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 Boom

Jeannie getting the new girl to take down the rain maker was sneaky and the imaginary hand grenade was amusing

3x04 Associates

Jeannie telling the client to shut the f*** up was amusing but Clyde sleeping in the back of a car on the sales lot after having his car repossessed was crazy

3x05 Soldiers

Marty having his fathers under-dressed girlfriend walking around the house with Roscoe about was inappropriate and Doug having second thoughts about having a baby was amusing

3x06 Middlegame

Jeannie's face when the guy was sick on her feet was priceless and Doug certainly knows how to put his foot in his mouth

3x07 Pushback

That was some pad Lucas has but trying to make him even more money seemed a waste of time as he was a little arrogant and Jeannie going back to clinch the deal was surprising

3x08 Brinkmanship

Doug is asking for trouble flirting with Caitlin while Sarah wants a baby

3x09 Zhang

Lukas takes Marty to his old neighbourhood was risky and having the cameras following them only made things awkward but the fight to get them to stop filming was amusing

3x10 Comeuppance

You can understand why Marty was reluctant to dump Dollahyde after Jeannie reached out to a friend for help as there were no guarantees and Doug trying to use her emotional break up to pick her up was underhanded and what a bloodbath

3x11 Together

Jeannie and Marty dealing with the aftermath of the tragic event was interesting but them making fun of her broken tooth was amusing

3x12 Joshua

Jeannie being the reason they were raided by the FBI I seen coming as she was talking to them but Marty getting arrested was a surprise

4x01 At the End of The Day, Reality Wins

Marty tripping the guy up after bumping into him was karma but shame he took down the other two bystanders and I thought Jeannie is carrying Marty's child but telling him he's not the father was surprising

4x02 - I'm A Motherf**king Scorpion, That's Why

Doug and his girlfriend asking for Jeannie's baby seemed a little insensitive but getting into an argument was well out of order but the others filming it was amusing and Jeannie calling a prospective client a dumb sh*t was amusing, looks like I was right about the babies father

4x03 Entropy is Contagious

Marty and Jeannie pitching different strategies to a prospective client must of been confusing for them and you cant blame them for not using them, Doug girlfriend opening his collectable action figures was amusing but you just knew he would be pissed

4x04 We Can Always Just Overwhelm The Vagus Nerve With Another Sensation

The client urinating on the prototype car before smashing it was crazy

Thread