Thread
Printable Version

House of Lies Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x05 The Urge to Save Humanity is Almost Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule

I'm not surprised they were all shocked when Maya pulled her breast out to feed what looked like a five year old child and trying to get Ellis and her to work together was hard work

4x06 Trust Me, I'm Getting Plenty of Erections

Roscoe seems to be going off the rails, skipping school was understandable but him taking drugs and hooking up with a girl was surprising

4x07 The Next Olive Branch Goes Straight Up Your Ass

I'm glad Marty has found out what Roscoe has been up to but the way Marty is treating Jeannie by trying to push her out is diabolical and I hope she flips the tables on him, what Kelsey asked Doug was unbelievable but you knew what would happen next and Jeannie decking Monica was great

4x08 He Didn't Mean That, Natalie Portman

Kelsey hooking up with Clyde was amusing as Clyde has no idea Doug went there first

4x09 We're Going to Build a Mothership and Rule the Universe

You can understand why Jeannie was having mixed feelings about her dinner invite to Marty's house as the invite came from Roscoe but her breaking wind in front of Doug was amusing

4x10 Praise Money! Hallowed be Thy Name

Clyde not wanting to share Kelsey with Doug was understandable and Roscoe getting expelled for selling counterfeit handbags was surprising but his friends giving him the cold shoulder was disappointing

4x11 Everything's So F**king Obvious, I'm Starting to Wonder Why We're Even Having This Conversation

Clyde's father dying was sad but the fact he died of a heart attack after lying about having cancer was like divine intervention

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-14-2015 10:01 ]

4x12 It’s a Box Inside a Box Inside a Box, Dipsh*t

It was obvious Jeannie would give birth in the season finale and I had a feeling Denna would pull out after what happened, Roscoe getting told off by his grandfather was understandable as he had a chip on his shoulder and looks like the glass to Marty head sealed the deal

5x01 Creative Destruction Phenomenon

Jeannie almost breast feeding the wrong baby was amusing especially as her baby was at home with the nanny

Thread