118 123456
Thread
Printable Version

House of Lies Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

House of Lies Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

House of Lies Premiered on Showtime on January 08, 2012

Charming, fast talking Marty Kaan and his crack team of MBA-toting management consultants are playing America's 1 percent for everything they've got. They put the con in consulting as they charm smug, unsuspecting corporate fat cats into closing huge deals, and spending a fortune for their services. Twisting the facts, spinning the numbers, and spouting just enough business school jargon to dazzle the clients, there's no end to what this crew won't do to and for each other, while laughing all the way to the bank. Starring Academy Award® Nominee Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell, nothing is sacred in HOUSE OF LIES, a hilarious, irreverent send-up of corporate America today.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About House of Lies Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-8-2013 16:10 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This could be a good show but it needs better promos soon.

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

That is one of the worst promos out there

1x01 Pilot

Interesting opening scene but trying to get his wife's cloths on before his son came in was amusing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was a good start to the series but i have say the stripper wife really came in handy with clients wife that was just crazy i couldn't believe that happened. I felt this a cross between califioncation and leverage to certain extent.You could clearly see this guy really is as damaged as Hank.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I can't believe what the client's wife said when she got back for the toilet with the stripper wife

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

What i found amusing was the husband attacked marty and it wasn't even his fault . He didn't invite her to the dinner the client did so really he has himself to blame and not marty.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That's true and you cant blame Marty for what his so called wife did in the toilet

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well she probably thought she was helping him with winning the contract for his firm -how did she know she was going expose them in public place.

This has now been added to the Flash site

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2012 16:02 ]

Amsterdam

Well second episode wasn't bad but killing that job offer was in his best interest but asking afterwards was amusing. . Great job on the huskies  and finding missing money

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The guy following Jeannie will she was on the phone was amusing but the way Doug chocked while chatting up Cat Deeley and spilling his coffee was priceless

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

It was strange seeing Cat Deeley guest star

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I preferred her back in the day when she was with Ant and Dec

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Same here i hate the fact she used them get famous and move USA for her own show

Microphallus

Well i can't believe he put her feet into his mouth and that has got to be most disturbing meeting they must been . Impressed that he managed fit the whole thing in his mouth

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Spaulding's foot fetish was bizarre but Janelle and Marty in the dungeon was amusing and poor Doug being teased about his hookup

Mini-Mogul

Well that Mogul got what he deserved but i couldn't believe how they did it without him realise he was getting played and talk about taking your son to work and his explanation as to what he does was nice version of his job.

Utah

Not a great episode but it nice Marty take a back seat and see what other team could do but her blaming him take over was true.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Doug is in need of some real help in chatting to the ladies and the way Jeannie reacted to her recent engagement by hooking up with a musician was different or was that the last fling before settling down

118 123456
Thread