24 12
Thread
Printable Version

House of Lies Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was a good start to the series but i have say the stripper wife really came in handy with clients wife that was just crazy i couldn't believe that happened. I felt this a cross between califioncation and leverage to certain extent.You could clearly see this guy really is as damaged as Hank.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

What i found amusing was the husband attacked marty and it wasn't even his fault . He didn't invite her to the dinner the client did so really he has himself to blame and not marty.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well she probably thought she was helping him with winning the contract for his firm -how did she know she was going expose them in public place.

Amsterdam

Well second episode wasn't bad but killing that job offer was in his best interest but asking afterwards was amusing. . Great job on the huskies  and finding missing money

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

It was strange seeing Cat Deeley guest star

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Same here i hate the fact she used them get famous and move USA for her own show

Microphallus

Well i can't believe he put her feet into his mouth and that has got to be most disturbing meeting they must been . Impressed that he managed fit the whole thing in his mouth

Mini-Mogul

Well that Mogul got what he deserved but i couldn't believe how they did it without him realise he was getting played and talk about taking your son to work and his explanation as to what he does was nice version of his job.

Utah

Not a great episode but it nice Marty take a back seat and see what other team could do but her blaming him take over was true.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

No i think she knows she has to break up with him but wants to get caught but i liked how he called her what she did.

Bareback Town

Well i was surprised how he manage keep it in his pants for the whole trip but asking Jeanne to sleep with her was way beyond her job desorption but i have to say drugging her was amusing.

Veritas

What an important lesson Marty taught that college smart guy

Ouroboros

I am really losing interest in this show i don't know how this show will survive past first season as none of characters are really likeable but i am glad jeanie couldn't hide her soon to be husband from Marty

Prologue and Aftermath

You just knew Marty would screw his relationship with his stipper girlfriend but rubbing it in her face was poor form .

Business

Marty payback on his boss was priceless but i have say other guy shitting in his briefcase was amusing but i am curious where else he left his little surprise and asking briefcase was amusing.

The Mayan Apocalypse

Despite the audio being out snyc i managed to watch season finale and janie did was crazy and amazing at the same time and Marty losing his son was sad

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

This is why i watch these show just when you think you seen everything on a tv show you see this

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

What a way to bluff through a client meeting

When Dinosaurs Ruled The Planet

Well New member of the team being Marty number 2 certainly provide some challenges since it's her fault they lost the account

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i knew that was going happen first time he was lucky but having different person should made him question it

24 12
Thread