48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Portlandia Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x03 Healthcare

Both of them feeling unwell and the kids telling them to go the doctor was understandable but how many second, third and so on opinions was crazy as he had forty years to live

5x04 Seaworld

So much for Brit AKA Olivia Wilde being one of the Ecoterrorists that traveled to San Diego to protest against Seaworld

5x05 - 4th of July

Kath and Dave wining an award for hosting the most unforgettable 4th of July barbecue was ridiculous and you just knew that missile launcher was going to go off

5x06 Fashion

Spyke going to court for making unlicensed Bart Simpson merchandise was funny and Quinn being recruited for Portland's Dollar Store face of their campaign was unfortunate for her partner

5x07 Doug Becomes a Feminist

Doug thinking that he is a male feminist thanks to his maid was crazy as he stays home reading books and playing games while his wife works is not what I would call him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-17-2015 09:02 ]

5x08 House for Sale

Kath and Dave deciding to buy a new home for their next renovation project was going to be tough with squatters in and I'm surprised Fred and Carrie allowed their landlord to move into their house after splitting up with his girlfriend

5x09 You Can Call Me Al

Kath and Dave getting a vocal coach for a karaoke party was a little over the top as it's meant to be just for fun but the fact someone used their song was amusing

5x10 Dead Pets

The arsonists taking all the animals before burning down a taxidermy shop was understandable but the Police starting to look at all the weird people only was bizarre and trust Brit to hold up the book store

48 123
Thread