Thread
Printable Version

Alcatraz Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Cal Sweeney

Rebecca breaking Cal out of the bank was to easy and Doc needs to learn how to follow without being spotted

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well he's a comic book guy no real experience following

And he hadn't been in a car for a very long time.
Next week, the first guard is going to be interesting.

1x05 Guy Hastings

Guy coming back to find Rebecca's grandfather Tommy was interesting but i thought using Ray to help meant a civilian now knows what happened in 1963 but looks like he already knew 16 years ago when he turned down the job, what Ray did to Tommy in 63 to cover his real identity was brutal but how long has Tommy been back

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I don't know but the fact he turn up at end was a surprise but when will Rebecca meet other members of her team

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I love that the power balance has shifted now

This has now been added to the flash site

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-16-2012 06:33 ]

Paxton Petty

Never ever bring a gun to a bomb fight . He really knew how to use bombs .

i just hope jj abrams doesnt have a let down of an ending for this like he did lost
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 32#32 babysexylexy's post

That if it last that long?

reply 33#33 bala's post

even if it doesnt lets hope not

so did dr gupta create this experiment or wasnt it the creepy old dr, did she or he hand pick them or what

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Rebecca should of shot Paxton in the leg or something before hiding from the land mine and Emerson should of done the same when he stepped on the mine and if he wasn't so secretive they would of know where to find him but tragic that Tanner died

1x07 Johnny McKee

The way those guys spoke to Johnny I'm not surprised he did what he did as he had a background in chemistry but the other in the pool as collateral damage was wrong

1x08 Clarence Montgomery

Putting Clarence in the Alcatraz kitchens was a bad idea but why an innocent man from Alcatraz would resurfaces to commit the crimes he was accused of was interesting and you can only put it down to the treatment he got

Thread