Thread
Printable Version

Alcatraz Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

This is episode that aired last night

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I know that but have VIP got just  the names wrong or are the episodes in the wrong order

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Titles are wrong way around

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Good to know

The Ames Brother

Well this was nice episode but those two brother were a real team but finding out who had gold at end was interesting.

Sonny Burnett

Well sonny was a kidnapper but you kind of feel sorry for him start out as nice guy turned him into a bad guy but kidnapping women daughter was one hell of a payback

I liked the two episodes.  For the most part they were very interesting.  

??  What's up with the coma chick?  Seriously, they can't figure out a way to wake her up?  She doesn't age but since episode one, she's can't wake up.   Humph.
??  Creepy grandpa looking through the window.  Protective or just stalkerish.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I'm starting to get confused as Clarence Montgomery (01x10) is to air tonight but i watched this as episode 8 and last week there was 2 updated but with the episodes being names as one of the character's they is no way of mixing up which episode is which

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I don't understand either episode order was changed when they decided air it or it cock up from the network

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I have just been to the home page and it's the same so it looks like they are repeating it

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Loosing his finger was a hell of a price to pay just to distract the guards and the warden having the gold was interesting

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Only leaving two men outside Helen's house was a big mistake, Doc's comment after Hauser said he wants them all alive was amusing and seeing the car while he buried the girl i thought they would use the GPS to find him

Webb Porter

Well i am glad they found out about doctor secret but seriously ending it with her eyes open was a bit too much it's been done too many times on various tv shows

Garrett Stillman

Well we kind of knew         Tommy Madsen was behind this but he really was smart inmate

Tommy Madsen

A very good season finale with great cliffhanger i really hope this get renewed

1x11 Webb Porter

Being the first one Doc didn't know the M.O. made a nice change and i was wondering how long it would take the other to realise Emerson was holding the 63's somewhere special

1x12 Garrett Stillman

The way Stillman managed to swap the parole papers was impressive and Doc putting his phone in the car was great and it was a good job he didn't stay in the car

1x13 Tommy Madsen

Doc refusing to give the third key to Emerson at first was great and i love a good car chase but Rebecca flat-lining was a surprising cliffhanger but you can imagine they will use the 63's blood to save her

Thread