Thread
Printable Version

Alcatraz Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Well i was really excited by this but it really did feel a bit like Lost to start off with but who knows but i thought it obvious her first partner would end up dead but team up with expert was interesting since he's really most unlikely person you want as your partner. I did like the fact they built super secret banker to house the prisoners but it strange that it looks empty

Ernest Cobb

Well the snipers one was good but shocked that she got shot but ending was make your mind wonder if she was responsible for this ?

Kit Nelson

Well this was disturbing guy kidnap young boys but his treatment at alcatraz was awful you would thought cured him of his condition being beaten up on regular basis but bring dead body back to doctor certainly was strange ?

ALCATRAZ - Promo for "Cal Sweeney" airing MON 1/30

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well he's a comic book guy no real experience following

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I don't know but the fact he turn up at end was a surprise but when will Rebecca meet other members of her team

Paxton Petty

Never ever bring a gun to a bomb fight . He really knew how to use bombs .

Reply 32#32 babysexylexy's post

That if it last that long?

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

This is episode that aired last night

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Titles are wrong way around

The Ames Brother

Well this was nice episode but those two brother were a real team but finding out who had gold at end was interesting.

Sonny Burnett

Well sonny was a kidnapper but you kind of feel sorry for him start out as nice guy turned him into a bad guy but kidnapping women daughter was one hell of a payback

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I don't understand either episode order was changed when they decided air it or it cock up from the network

Webb Porter

Well i am glad they found out about doctor secret but seriously ending it with her eyes open was a bit too much it's been done too many times on various tv shows

Garrett Stillman

Well we kind of knew         Tommy Madsen was behind this but he really was smart inmate

Tommy Madsen

A very good season finale with great cliffhanger i really hope this get renewed

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

Well this was a surprise but wasn't expected .

Thread