Thread
Printable Version

help

help

what is the page the address to get to the vip real player page i cant find it i need to watch my shows in real player flash player sucks it laggs stalls freezes loades ect. real player does not so i need the page to get there thank you

real player

real player

Reply 1#1 davidhess76's post

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Thanks for replying so swiftly Jim.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Account not functioning!!!

Hello.. I'm having some major account problems. I had to create this account because there seems to be no way to contact anyone here for help when your password and the changed passwords don't work at all. This account is "tonystone54" but my original long time standing account is under "tonystone." I used the old website today and it worked fine and then I noticed that none of the shows were updating. I went into the forum and found that the shows on that site will no longer be updated so I went to the new site. It refused to accept me password. I then read show to recover a "lost" password and tried that as well. It also doesn't work. I have a lot of points at stake here and need this to be resolved. Thank you...

Reply 5#5 tonystone54's post

You should send a PM to lbjedward who is the site administrator explaining your problem

Reply 5#5 tonystone54's post

I see you got my reply to your PM, Tony (I'm assuming).  Please post again or send me another PM if you need more help or when your problem is resolved.

non functioning accout...

hi barb..i sent a pm to lbjedward as instructed days ago and got no reply whatsoever. in the meantime, i still can't view anything nor get to my original account of hundreds and hundreds of points. please help me. thanks...

Reply 8#8 tonystone54's post

I will send him a PM directing him to this thread.  Did you check your tracking to see if he had opened the PM you sent?  If it's still in bold, he hasn't, if it's in regular type, he has.

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

In my outbox the message is in bold, the same as yours but there is no message in tracking. No bold, no regular.

Reply 10#10 tonystone54's post

Did you tick save message if yes then you need to send message again without saving

Reply 10#10 tonystone54's post

You need to check "Tracking", not "Outbox".  We have had an issue for a long time with the "Save copy to outbox" feature.  If you tick that box, your message will only be sent to you.  I have sent a PM to LBJ directing him to your post and asking he look into your problem.  I have only received one message from you - the first one.  If you have sent any others and ticked the "save to outbox", please feel free to resend me those.

Hello,
Please send a message to our email address: service@friendvista.com via your registered email ddress for password retrievation.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread