Thread
Printable Version

help

Account not functioning!!!

Hello.. I'm having some major account problems. I had to create this account because there seems to be no way to contact anyone here for help when your password and the changed passwords don't work at all. This account is "tonystone54" but my original long time standing account is under "tonystone." I used the old website today and it worked fine and then I noticed that none of the shows were updating. I went into the forum and found that the shows on that site will no longer be updated so I went to the new site. It refused to accept me password. I then read show to recover a "lost" password and tried that as well. It also doesn't work. I have a lot of points at stake here and need this to be resolved. Thank you...

non functioning accout...

hi barb..i sent a pm to lbjedward as instructed days ago and got no reply whatsoever. in the meantime, i still can't view anything nor get to my original account of hundreds and hundreds of points. please help me. thanks...

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

In my outbox the message is in bold, the same as yours but there is no message in tracking. No bold, no regular.

Thread