Thread
Printable Version

Smash Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I didn't realise this had been leaked early, I can't believe Karen almost allowed Derek to make a move on her after his relationship with Ivy and for an obnoxious bar manager he plays and sing pretty good

2x02 The Fallout

Derek's drunk vision at the bar was amusing but I bet he enjoyed the attention

2x03 The Dramaturg

You can understand the guys getting annoyed when Karen stood them up but turning up at their place with Derek was a nice surprise

2x04 The Song

You can understand why Jimmy's pride got hurt as Derek's words can be hard but he should learn to be more thick skinned if he wants to survive

2x05 The Read-through

Wanting to do Bombshell from an old workshop draft was interesting and you just knew the decision from Eileen would be the cliffhanger

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I thought this was another show you had stopped watching as you haven't commented since the second episode

2x06 The Fringe

Karen having to make a difficult choice between her friend and her careerer but who would of thought she would choose her friends after Derek quite

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I can see Karen getting canned and Ivy picking it up again

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-30-2013 23:23 ]

2x07 Musical Chairs

I don't know if Karen quitting "Bombshell" was a good idea but she was on her way to being fired so beating them to it was interesting and I wonder what Karen will do if she finds out Derek is getting very possessive warning the guys off

2x08 The Bells And Whistles

Dancing on the bar for Derek was amusing and Karen still having no idea the guys were warned off is going to make thing awkward

2x09 The Parents

Karen's father catching the back of Jimmy going out the window was amusing but thinking it was Derek at first because of the jacket was a surprise and with the years of tension between Leigh and Ivy it's not looking good for Bombshell, Derek learning more about Jimmy's past was interesting as he offered to bail him out

2x10 The Surprise Party

The relations between Karen, Jimmy, and Derek was bound to explode sooner or later but glad she found out what Derek said to Jimmy and Tom's last minute plans to surprise Ivy was impressive

2x11 The Dress Rehearsal

I'm surprised Ivy had the wardrobe malfunction considering it was a dressed rehearsal and she must of known her dress would come off but the way she did it a second time looked more authentic as she was trying to lure him back to bed

Thread