Thread
Printable Version

Smash Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This has now been added to the flash site

1x08 The Coup

Derek recruiting Karen to help him steal the musical from Tom and Julia was interesting and i thought Ivy was going to storm down from behind the stage but with them now looking for a star to perform Marilyn what will Ivy and Karen do

1x09 Hell On Earth

I am impressed that Karen still tried to help Ivy after she was such a bitch when she returned her sunglasses and the street busking was priceless

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I'm sure the girls and guys playing the instruments were so i assume if they joined in then they were as well

Reply 41#41 bala's post

It would of been nice to show some sort of appreciation other than a round of applause

1x10 Understudy

I'm glad Karen was chosen as the understudy but it was short lived and Ivy's reaction was predictable but Rebecca Duvall not turning up in the first place was terrible and Dev hitting Derek was great but I cant see them lasting much longer

1x11 The Movie Star

You would of thought they would of checked Rebecca could sing before offering her the part but everyone agreeing about the vocal coach was amusing

1x12 Publicity

What a turn around for Karen's relationship with Dev after the last two episodes and being seduced by the glamorous life of new BFF Rebecca I would of thought would rock the boat but the restaurant daydream was interesting, Julia panicking when her son Leo goes missing was predictable but taking two days to realise he lied to both his parents was crazy

1x13 Tech

Dev is such a plank with his guilty proposal after kissing his assistant and then telling Karen but sleeping with Ivy on the rebound was beyond belief

1x14 Previews

Derek saying he's a professional for sleeping with Rebecca was sleazy but did Ivy get her revenge with the peanut oil and of all places for Dev to leave the ring

1x15 Bombshell

I got it wrong about Ivy putting the peanut oil in the drink but Ellis was a surprise and after Derek chose Karen to play the part it was obvious Ivy would tell her about the ring

Thread