Thread
Printable Version

The Finder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x02 Bullets

It was amusing seeing Lance Sweets but Walter putting a second bullet in his ass was amusing and Willa leaving his wallet in the car was cleaver but he is bound to talk

1x03 A Cinderella Story

That made a change that Lisa / Cinderella was a serial killer but the so call roommate should of been a clue that it was a disguise but the teaser was amusing and what Willa did was a surprise

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he should of expected it breaking into female apartment he was going get tased.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 1-13-2012 09:37  
i thought this was a good episode.  I missed the british chick that tended bar.  I'm not a fan of the teenager but I do like the premise so I hope they find the rhythm.  Seeing Sweets next week will b ...
Good show, I might like it, like that he is a bit different than average
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-21-2012 08:10  
This why you need a strong female lead on the show

This why we need women in men's lives
I disagree, I don't always think in a show like this that you have to have a male lead and a female lead.  I like a show that sometimes doesn't focus on a relationship.  You can have a show that the primary focus is either a man or a woman and the job they do, not some copycat gotta have a romance CSI crap.

I like that the girl is too young, and with 2 females on the cast, there is a female presence, BUT the main character is THE FINDER
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 23#23 bala's post

He didn't break into the apartment, the door was opened... he kept having the dialogue of a typical cop show, "door ajar, not good, means the place has been rifled through (when he was wrong, he kept saying bad idea, but kept moving in)"

1x4

I liked that that got the girl more involved, she has some skills.  And it looks like you all got your wish for him to be in a relationship

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

hehe love prevails.

At least the girl finally has a part.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

Well she didn't exactly say yes she walked away ?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

true.  they really left that one open.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x04 Swing and a Miss

Frank getting robbed was interesting but more worried about his lucky socks was disturbing and the twins were crazy but Willa getting the jukebox repaired was nice

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well there were his lucky sock

Reply 33#33 bala's post

yea, many people are just real superstitious, especially in dealing with sports

Life After Death

Well i am now starting to like the show a little bit more now but a nice case a magican assistant vanishes and Walter has to find her but i have to say Willow being engaged to him was a nice surprise and it didn't take long for her break in but how she did was quite good as it was rather interesting combination .

1x05 The Great Escape

The magician's assistant's escape off the balcony was impressive but it would of been more amusing if she kept the wings on and Willow being engaged to Timo was a nice surprise but talk about a long engagement and putting the assistant' back in the suit case was priceless

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I just noticed we were talking about the same episode but were did you get the title from

it was nice to see dr sweets in this i love it when shows cross over
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 39#39 babysexylexy's post

The Finder is a spinoff of Bones, he was in an episode of one of the Bones shows earlier this year.

Thread