Thread
Printable Version

The Finder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 1-13-2012 09:37  
i thought this was a good episode.  I missed the british chick that tended bar.  I'm not a fan of the teenager but I do like the premise so I hope they find the rhythm.  Seeing Sweets next week will b ...
Good show, I might like it, like that he is a bit different than average
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-21-2012 08:10  
This why you need a strong female lead on the show

This why we need women in men's lives
I disagree, I don't always think in a show like this that you have to have a male lead and a female lead.  I like a show that sometimes doesn't focus on a relationship.  You can have a show that the primary focus is either a man or a woman and the job they do, not some copycat gotta have a romance CSI crap.

I like that the girl is too young, and with 2 females on the cast, there is a female presence, BUT the main character is THE FINDER
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 23#23 bala's post

He didn't break into the apartment, the door was opened... he kept having the dialogue of a typical cop show, "door ajar, not good, means the place has been rifled through (when he was wrong, he kept saying bad idea, but kept moving in)"

1x4

I liked that that got the girl more involved, she has some skills.  And it looks like you all got your wish for him to be in a relationship

Reply 33#33 bala's post

yea, many people are just real superstitious, especially in dealing with sports

Reply 39#39 babysexylexy's post

The Finder is a spinoff of Bones, he was in an episode of one of the Bones shows earlier this year.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

The assistant sure was  a player

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Bones would not work without The two main cast members.  I don't think she will leave the show.  Many actresses have babies and continue on acting in a tv series.  And the whole bringing in guests is more of a way to give people a touch of Bones while it is in a break.  I like the finder, but with Fox, you never know, they have cancelled many good shows way too early.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked this episode

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I liked how the probation officer not only got involved but loosened up on the girl

Thread