Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That only comes clear in the next episode

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

no it became clear at the end first episode at the ending with Beverly. We didn't know how long it had been but we knew it wasn't 4 years

Reply 22#22 bala's post

This is just as bizarre as when they were transported back to 1947 at the start of season 4

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well wait to watch the next two episode so glad they resolved that situation so quickly

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I just re-watched the end so how did you know it wasn't 4 years when all she said was we have the greatest minds in Eureka working for use now and they don't know it but at the start of the second episode she then informed use they had been gone a month

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well by deduction the fact that we saw them all in the chamber asleep suggest it might not been 4 years but your right in the second episode we found out how long it was . It's nice when we can debate an episode rather than agree with each other.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I did start watching the second episode but I decided to start again and from what I've seen so far the crew think it's 4 years and Eureka think it's a month which is why I'm watching again to make sure I didn't miss anything

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah but your still 2 weeks behind next weeks all season final so you will have ages to catch up.

5x02 The Real Thing

Holly getting scratched by the dragon was amusing especially when she didn't have an explanation but while they are searching for the dragon in their time line and the others are tracking the Astraeus and it's crew which was a little confusing but killing Holly because she realised what was happening was sad

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It's call a duel story-line in an episode it's not exactly a new concept as we watch few shows that do this but i found easy to tell the difference because Alison was only in one reality.

5x03 Force Quit

Beverly doing something good by saving Jack was nice but what will she do with the Senator and you have to feel sorry for Fargo when he realised Holly was gone

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Isn't she trapped in that virtual reality it was poetic justice

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I thought the explosion destroyed the virtual reality but it was poetic justice

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

It destroyed the VR but not the equipment that created it so all they had recreated it and plug her into one those chairs ?

Friendly Fire

Well this was a classic Eureka episode but we don't know whether SARA is ok ?

Jack Of All Trades

Well body swapping was rather amusing

Worst case senerio

This was a good episode.  So glad to see holly.  Maybe they will figure out how to put her in another body!?! That would be great.   I guess hers has decomposed or something so not an option.

Glad ally and Jo worked it out!! I hate it when Jo fights w people.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Well glad they found way to bring Holly back but jack sinking was rather amusing

5x04 Friendly Fire

It understandable that Fargo is still struggling with Holly's death and I'm not sure I would call that friendly fire after the damage it has done

5x05 Jack Of All Trades

The second body swap with Zane was really funny and what Jack used as a ring was cheap but nice

Thread