31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

FINAL SEASON

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah but getting that along haven and warehouse 13 episode is great

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Yeah this was good episode you just didn't appeciate 4 years time jump and consequences like Alison daugher being 4 years old . Can you imagine how she feels?. The twist with Beverly was great as well but this brings us another question Where are they?

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

Yeah i just hope they give this series great ending

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Well i can't wait to see it. i can believe it's been 5 years i been watching too long

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

Well i had feeling they would because she's a guest star so we knew she only be in a handful of episodes.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well she was first one to figure it out so she had to go

Force Quit

Well so glad Beverly helped them out but what payback for senator that's what i call poetic justice.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it wasn't really a 4 year jump was it ?

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

no it became clear at the end first episode at the ending with Beverly. We didn't know how long it had been but we knew it wasn't 4 years

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well wait to watch the next two episode so glad they resolved that situation so quickly

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well by deduction the fact that we saw them all in the chamber asleep suggest it might not been 4 years but your right in the second episode we found out how long it was . It's nice when we can debate an episode rather than agree with each other.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah but your still 2 weeks behind next weeks all season final so you will have ages to catch up.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It's call a duel story-line in an episode it's not exactly a new concept as we watch few shows that do this but i found easy to tell the difference because Alison was only in one reality.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Isn't she trapped in that virtual reality it was poetic justice

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

It destroyed the VR but not the equipment that created it so all they had recreated it and plug her into one those chairs ?

Friendly Fire

Well this was a classic Eureka episode but we don't know whether SARA is ok ?

Jack Of All Trades

Well body swapping was rather amusing

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Well glad they found way to bring Holly back but jack sinking was rather amusing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

That's Eureka for they go one step further i am really miss this show when it ends

31 12
Thread