Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lost

April 16, 2012 I'm not sure how I felt about this episode. It seemed dark with the Andy's and Martha's and the big scary machines.   It wasn't a Fun beginning.  4 yrs is a long time.   carter and Alyson had just worked it out an now he's with Jo.  WEIRD and not kewl.   Sucky beginning.   

Great twist with Beverly.  That was a saver!!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 4-16-2012 18:00 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The real thing

They Killed her!  That just makes me madder than a hornet.  She was a great character and now i'm super angry at the senator!  Great episode though. Some how they rationalized a dragon.  Who does that??

Reply 15#15 bala's post

BLAH!!!!  I'm still mad. I liked her.  Killing her was unecessary.  

Worst case senerio

This was a good episode.  So glad to see holly.  Maybe they will figure out how to put her in another body!?! That would be great.   I guess hers has decomposed or something so not an option.

Glad ally and Jo worked it out!! I hate it when Jo fights w people.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I was hoping they could put her in a body at some point!  That would be great.  Her and SARAH will be interesting.....

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I thought it was very romantic I thought.  The water inside was a bit upsetting. LOL  Vincent was great!

Glad they got married, I thought surely they would call it off when Jack thought he was dumber than allison.  HUMPH  he has his own way of coming at things.  

Can holly be downloaded in to a cadaver??  That would be kewl.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I LOVED how Carter gave the Brother-in-Law the Heave ho with better science.  Good stuff.   I hope they get holly worked out.  I hate that she died!

Reply 71#71 sanggye's post

The whole series looks like it's going to end really sad.    This isn't shaping up to end well.

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

fantastic.  So glad everyone was brought back.  All the story lines finished up quite nicely and Jack/Zoe passing each other at the end just like the first episode was fantastic.  Way to go full circle.  

RIP EUREKA

Thread