22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 5 Here

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:53 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yes that's sad

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I have a feeling tomorrow's episode is actually a season four special

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I have edited the start date according to Wikipedia

5x01 Lost

The four year time jump was a bit much and Sara leaving the house was amusing but Deputy Andy being in charge and cloned was crazy

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That only comes clear in the next episode

Reply 22#22 bala's post

This is just as bizarre as when they were transported back to 1947 at the start of season 4

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I just re-watched the end so how did you know it wasn't 4 years when all she said was we have the greatest minds in Eureka working for use now and they don't know it but at the start of the second episode she then informed use they had been gone a month

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I did start watching the second episode but I decided to start again and from what I've seen so far the crew think it's 4 years and Eureka think it's a month which is why I'm watching again to make sure I didn't miss anything

5x02 The Real Thing

Holly getting scratched by the dragon was amusing especially when she didn't have an explanation but while they are searching for the dragon in their time line and the others are tracking the Astraeus and it's crew which was a little confusing but killing Holly because she realised what was happening was sad

5x03 Force Quit

Beverly doing something good by saving Jack was nice but what will she do with the Senator and you have to feel sorry for Fargo when he realised Holly was gone

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I thought the explosion destroyed the virtual reality but it was poetic justice

5x04 Friendly Fire

It understandable that Fargo is still struggling with Holly's death and I'm not sure I would call that friendly fire after the damage it has done

5x05 Jack Of All Trades

The second body swap with Zane was really funny and what Jack used as a ring was cheap but nice

5x06 Worst Case Scenario

My initial thought was that it was a exercise drill but that was the most realistic disaster exercise I've seen and Zane helping Fargo reconnect with Holly was interesting

5x07 Ex-Machina

It's hard to believe Lupo doubted Fargo and his thoughts about Holly being in the computer considering they are in Eureka were pretty much anything can happen

5x08 In Too Deep

I'm not surprised that Carter's romantic surprise for Allison turned deadly considering what day it was in Eureka but the rushed wedding was a great surprise

5x09 Smarter Carter

Jack putting Allison's brother in his place by showing him the fault with his design was great and all thanks to Kevin which was nice

Reply 65#65 sanggye's post

I had a feeling it would take a kiss from Fargo to bring Holly back and it's only natural that she would have teething problems, what happened to Allison in the shower was so predictable

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Using the same idea as Chuck and his intersect to make Holly bad was a little lame but it seams to be leading up to an interesting series final I hope

22 12
Thread