Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I think that Beverly when they had broken in rigged it so the ship went to a location they controlled.  $ years hasn't gone by, but it will be like that until they are woken up
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 11#11 bala's post

At DragonCon, the cast said it was a really good one, they had just finished filming it right then
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-24-2012 11:53  
They Killed her!  That just makes me madder than a hornet.  She was a great character and now i'm super angry at the senator!  Great episode though. Some how they rationalized a dragon.  Who does that ...
I felt the same way, Felicia Day is always my favorite

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-6-2012 09:22  
I just re-watched the end so how did you know it wasn't 4 years when all she said was we have the greatest minds in Eureka working for use now and they don't know it but at the start of the second epi ...
It was pretty easy to figure out, we see then take off, then the season ends with them 5 years in the future, then we see all the crew in pods.  Logical

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-6-2012 14:24  
Beverly doing something good by saving Jack was nice but what will she do with the Senator and you have to feel sorry for Fargo when he realised Holly was gone
Beverly still got away.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-8-2012 10:50  
Well this was a classic Eureka episode but we don't know whether SARA is ok ?
I think they mentioned in past episodes that they have backups of her

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-15-2012 13:18  
Well body swapping was rather amusing
I thought this was one of the best episodes in a while and they all did rather well playing the other

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-22-2012 09:50  
This was a good episode.  So glad to see holly.  Maybe they will figure out how to put her in another body!?! That would be great.   I guess hers has decomposed or something so not an option.

Glad al ...
Me too, I cheered, and in real life she was so good about not saying anything (Felicia Day)  I follow her on Google+

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 6-5-2012 16:52  
I was hoping they could put her in a body at some point!  That would be great.  Her and SARAH will be interesting.....
They are going to have to figure something out

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-12-2012 14:36  
No because they need supercomputer with unlimited storage SARAH can't maintain Hologram full time
They will figure something out, they always do.  I am going to miss this show so much

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It was kind of neat that Carter got to be a super genius even for just a little bit.  I hope Fargo will let them work on Holly, getting her a body.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

How?  I am sure they will fix whatever it is

5x10 The Honeymooners

Wow finding out that Henry (the one in this time frame) was working with the bad guys.  Holly will be alright, I know it

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Holly isn't the bad guy really, it is her being controlled

Reply 69#69 bala's post

The show ending is sad     Seeing the little girl like she was kind of creepy.  The fight between the two Jacks was kind of cool.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 7-10-2012 19:36 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 7-11-2012 07:24  
The whole series looks like it's going to end really sad.    This isn't shaping up to end well.
I don't know if it will end on a sad note, I am sure something might happen, besides at the beginning of the episode, Carter was talking about leaving Eureka eventually.

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Well where would be the fun if they were able to do it earlier, would have made for a boring episode

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I am glad that they were able to finish everything up and have a fairly happy ending considering it was the show finale.  At least they knew it was ending and were able to conclude the show.  I was sad that  there wasn't more of Zoe in the last season, but at least she made the end.  Eureka was one of my favorite shows, it combined sci-fi with humor, gentleness, thought and friendship, rare in todays tv world.  Goodbye Eureka

On another note, at Dragon Con last year, I attended 3 panels for Eureka/Warehouse 13 (not much of Warehouse 13 as this panel only had Mclintlock on it, but they did consist of Zoe, Carter,Holly, and Vincent (Jordan Hinson, Colin Ferguson, Felicia Day, Chris Gauthier) and of course Eddie McClintock who plays Peter Lattimer on Warehouse 13) and 1 panel had Wil Wheaton.  They also had the guy who does much of the science advising of the show, Dr. Kevin Robert Grazier.  They had literally finished filming the finale and season the day before the Con started, with many of them having flown from Vancouver and the B.C. to Atlanta.  They were all sadden by the cancellation, which was done by Comcast, not SyFy.  They also said that they hoped the ending would satisfy fans and also leave a slim possibility of reopening the doors ever (which seems highly unlikely a year later)  All the panels were lighthearted, fun, personable and all the cast seem to get along well with each other, along with stories of their casting.  Again Goodbye Eureka

Thread